Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

On The Nddc Upcoming Fibre Optic Training And Oil Spill Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / On The Nddc Upcoming Fibre Optic Training And Oil Spill Training (2217 Views)

NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Nddc Upcoming Fibre Optic Training And Oil Spill Training by naijaspeak(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
The Nigerdelta Development Commission ( NDDC ) a body of the federal government of Nigeria is presently asking qualified indigene of the Nigerdelta region to submit application for training in fibre optic ( telecoms ) and oil spill training.

Much as this exercise is a welcome development, however, I wish to appeal to the federal government and the NDDC to allow non indigene residing in their state but they are indigiene of the nigerdelta to apply from their state of residence.

I mean somebody from delta state but living in edo state should be allowed to apply in edo state, instead of stressing the applicant to travel to delta state to apply.

I think it is inhuman and very oppressive and strictly against the CHANGE AGENDA of the President Muhammadu Buhari government.

NDDC PLEASE ALLOW APPLICANT TO APPLY OUTSIDE THEIR STATE OF ORIGIN SO LONG AS THEY ARE RESIDING WITHIN OR NEAR ANY NIGER DELTA STATES
Re: On The Nddc Upcoming Fibre Optic Training And Oil Spill Training by mecuzee(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Noted. I heard it's not true

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Update / Surveyj Referral Site Is A Scam / How To Start Content Writing From Home In 2023 (with No Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.