Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) (1968 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day / Could This Man Be Cossy Orjiakor's Husband-to-be? (Photos) / Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by realuz: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
His name is Charlie Chirah Abboh and he is from Onitsha, Anambra State. He is based in Norway and has been crowned Mr. Universe 4 times.

Ladies, you like?
- See more http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/ladies-will-you-date-such-muscular-man.html

Re: Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
this guy again!?! shocked
Re: Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by ladyF(f): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
None of the above. Tufiakwa
Re: Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by ojun50(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
If i see am with any female family of mine only God no wetin go happen
Re: Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by INTROVERT(f): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
this kinda guys usually have smaĺl Preeq.

don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by holytribe(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lol
Re: Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by holytribe(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTROVERT:

There is an evidence of truth in your observation and probably taking from experience cool

don't quote me
Re: Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by INTROVERT(f): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=holytribe post=36575748][/quote]

not experience.... I read widely and clearly this dude has been has been taking some testosterone supplements and other cocktails which has been proven to cause reduction of the odogwu..... even their female counterparts have smaller Bobbi that normal.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by eipreel(f): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
I would rather be a nun undecided
Re: Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by xavier0327(f): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
This is "incredible hulk"!!! No be me and you!!
Re: Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by pojophilius(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
this guy again!?! shocked
how long is his dick??
Re: Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by fatdon2(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by Lilshorecords(m): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTROVERT:

don't quote me
Re: Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 04, 2015
Very soon his body wld ripp off den he wld b sorry... Muscle pull is real...
Re: Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by Melinde: 12:04am On Aug 04, 2015
Ashigbakwa ihe ojo
Re: Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 04, 2015
o_O
Re: Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by PrinxArthur1(m): 12:45am On Aug 04, 2015
INTROVERT:

don't quote me
taa sharrap their
Re: Ladies, How Muscular Would You Want Your Man To Be? (PHOTOS) by denedene(m): 12:52am On Aug 04, 2015
seriously ladies don't fall for a guy with six dudes, teamskinnyfrosh guys rock

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Shares His Sunday Outing Photo (nice Photo) / Zombie Frontier 3 Hack Tool / See What Nigerians Call Clarion Chukwurah After Marrying Three Husbands At Age 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.