Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Travel Guide - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Guide (650 Views)

Two Minutes Travel Guide To Kajuru Castle / TRAVEL GUIDES Lagos Travel Guide: A Music Lover’s Map To Entertainment / Travel Guide: 3 Dos And 5 Don'ts Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Guide by dhavel: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Plz Nl people I urgently need the full address on how to travel from Enugu to Ibadan I have an interview 2moro by 11am... Plz help
Re: Travel Guide by Vicjustice: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
dhavel:
Plz Nl people I urgently need the full address on how to travel from Enugu to Ibadan I have an interview 2moro by 11am... Plz help
Are you driving, Why not use a navigator?
Re: Travel Guide by dhavel: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Vicjustice:
Why not use a navigator?

I need to know the name of the main motor pack in Enugu.
Re: Travel Guide by Vicjustice: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
dhavel:

I need to know the name of the main motor pack in Enugu.
Your original post actually give the impression that you were going to drive, hence my suggestion.
But why is everyone silent, where are those who can help?

(1) (Reply)

5 Common Food Combos To Try On Lagos-ore Road / Air Cote D'ivoire Commences Flights To Abuja / How To Receive Payment Made Online For Hotel Booking (london)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.