Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Rihanna Gets Sprayed With Paint At Barbados Festival Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Gets Sprayed With Paint At Barbados Festival Party (437 Views)

Bobrisky Gets Sprayed With Dollars At Party In The U.S / Rihanna Gets Sprayed With Paint During Barbados Festival(photos) / Rihanna Gets New Black And Gold Temporary Tattoos...are You Feeling It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Gets Sprayed With Paint At Barbados Festival Party by trueman123: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
The A-lister proved that she wasn’t afraid to get down and dirty as she ended up being covered in paint as she celebrated during the harvest festival. click to view all the incredible photo http://www.parrotnaija.com/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Hackers May Have Accessed Bank Details Of 2.4MILLION Customers. / 'empire' Sued Again They Stole My Idea ... And I Want $500 Million / My Husband’s Wish Is To Die In My Arms – Celine Dion Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.