Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC (10195 Views)

He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) / Fake Drinks Seized By NAFDAC In Edo State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
The National Agency for Food, Drugs
Administration And Control, NAFDAC, has
maintained that its Director-General, Dr. Paul Orhi
was never arrested by the Economic and Financial
Crimes Commission, EFCC.
In a series of tweets, NAFDAC noted that the DG
‘honoured his promise to appear before the EFCC
and has since returned home’, stressing that
there is nothing unusual about it.
“The DG was never arrested as being portrayed by
these online portals. He only honored his promise
to appear before EFCC and has since returned
home”
“There’s nothing unusual about this but to
applaud the DG for his willingness to cooperate
with the anti-graft agency to get to the root of this
allegations,” it said.
Dr. Paul Orhi, was summoned by operatives of
EFCC over allegations bordering on abuse of
office
, which attracted reactions from Nigerians.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/efcc-didnt-arrest-our-boss-nafdac/

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by Swaggzkid: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ah! What is really happening in our father's land?

Hmmm

Let's hear from poster below

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by mecuzee(m): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
Media houses and misinformation!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
[size=15pt]I'm tired of hearing news bout dis mouth action EFCC lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
yet another version...
Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
In as much as his arrest was not public, they would definitely deny it

My mom always say that even if you caught a thief on top of a palm tree, he would still deny stealing cheesy

11 Likes

Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
lagmostkuit:
[size=15pt]I'm tired of hearing news bout dis mouth action EFCC lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
You this guy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by Sunofgod(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
There is 'No Smoke' without 'Fire Wood and Fire' . . . .

(Bailed pending further investigations)

1 Like

Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by YerYer: 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ever since the death of former NAFDAC boss Dora Akunyilli, NAFDAC has become a total joke. They give out NAFDAC numbers to the highest bidders not based on actual quality and safety.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by boman2014: 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
NAIJA MEDIA AND THEIR FOOLISH PROPAGANDA SPONSOR BY PDP

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by grin88(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nothing to comment

This land is for sale
Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by ashollybaby1: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yeah right!
like i give a hoot!......walkin off men!
Work continues tomorrow joor!
Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by tbaba1234: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
He was called for questioning... if guilty, he will be arrested and charge d to court.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by WILLYBABS(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Whether arrested or invited, he get wetin dey him cupboard....i no trust our leaders, one bit.

First time my comment dey enter frontpage, make i use am well o.

Ehen, Seun, why my post no dey hit FP?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by Built2last: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
I am a bit worried at the type of copy and paste Journalism our media undertakes. This news went viral and Both AIT and Channels reported it at the 8pm news bulletin.

Have you noticed that EFCC jas kept us busy with quizzes everyday. Always quizing with no prosecution. Its unfortunate that SSS has joined. They quiz, detain and release...a week after no more on it...
Can we have them quizzed, dont even tell us till they appear in court and possibly jailed. The whole thing is now looking like Machiavellian theory of leadership which insists that you must keep the ruled hopeful with breaking news of what they want to hear. Where is Saraki's wife you quizzed, Yaraduas daughter nko, abi na Dasuki and and Awkaibom REC. We want to see them behind bars

The quizing don do abeg.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by bigerboy200: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
No part of Nigeria was spared of corruption in the last few years..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by ComrdDRS: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wicked and bad belle be don wish innocent gentle man die in effcc hand..... Nawao...... We 9ja
Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by deebsman1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
No
Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by qualityovenbake(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
He should be applauded because he honoured EFCC invitation, Nonsense. All this praise singers and boot lickers, Una no dey tire.
Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by idbami2(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bi like say na evrybdy dey corrupt fr this Naija.. Even AngelGabriel sef, dem wan probe am.. grin
Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by dadebayo1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
K
Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Which 1 we go believe now?? Naija politics Don turn something else since baba took over,everybody dey fear to go prison,even turai yar'adua son dey do tell OBJ make him beg buhari to forget her mata wen e come to probing http://yesreport..com/2015/08/turai-yaradua-visits-obasanjo-begs-him.html
...lolzzz
Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by EroticJane(f): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Show us picture or i won"t belif it
Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by ibkgab001: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
very soon they are all going to prison
Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by davss02(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ok
Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by sirxbit(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
bigerboy200:
No part of Nigeria was spared of corruption in the last few years..
;very soon efcc wil invite CAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by CastroTbb(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Yahoo Boys Sell Lagos Lagoon To American Based Business Man For N787million / Court Hears Kidnapper Evans’ Case Against Police On July 13 / Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.