Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Six Facts About You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Facts About You (1506 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Facts About You by sundayerhun(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2015
SIX FACTS ABOUT YOU

We've probably have not met, but I am certain of these things about you:

1) You are God's Beloved:

It really doesn't matter if you are a christian or not; neither does it matter who you are or where you at, you are God's beloved. God loves you, and there's nothing nobody can do about it. If you were the only one on earth, He still would have sent Jesus to die for your sins. He loves you!

2) You are a Solution to a World's Problem:

God looked down to earth and saw a problem He needed to fix. He packaged a solution, and it ended up as you. So He sent you as a SOLUTION. You are of global and generational relevance, and even Satan knows that.

3) You are the Best of Your Kind:

You may feel others are better than you, but that's the biggest lie ever. You were wonderfully made and there is no one like you. You are special and so is everything about you. Dust your weaknesses off, you are amazing.

4) You Have a Great Future:

That you weren't born with a silver spoon doesn't mean you won't eat with one. You have resident in you the full capacity for greatness. So you should lift your head high, shoulders enlarged, and walk gallantly. Your future is incredible!

5) You Have a Fine Heart:

Yeah, I know you don't use the kindest words always, neither do you give up your bus seat for an elderly. BUT that erases not the fact that you have a fine heart. You have the heart to love and care for others. So with a little effort, your fine heart will spread light to others. You can love, my friend!

6) You are Powerful:

Within you lies a great strenght the world can never fathom. God packaged you with power, and there are splendid things you can do that no one else can. You have the ability for mind-blowing feats. Definitely, the world ain't see nothing yet until you show up.

You see, my friend, I am right to say that I know quite MASSIVELY about you.
Have a blessed day!

2 Likes

Re: Six Facts About You by Proffdada: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2015
all for me kiss
Re: Six Facts About You by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2015
Lalasticlala what say ya about this? Not FP worthy as well?
Re: Six Facts About You by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2015
Proffdada:
all for me kiss
Broz your signature funny.
Re: Six Facts About You by Keepshining(f): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2015
Wao that's amazing.I am fearfully and wonderfully created
Re: Six Facts About You by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2015
sundayerhun:
SIX FACTS ABOUT YOU

It really doesn't matter if you are a christian or not; neither does it matter who you are or where you at, you are God's beloved. God loves you, and there's nothing nobody can do about it. If you were the only one on earth, He still would have sent Jesus to die for your sins. He loves you!

God looked down to earth and saw a problem He needed to fix. He packaged a solution, and it ended up as you. So He sent you as a SOLUTION. You are of global and generational relevance, and even Satan knows that.

You may feel others are better than you, but that's the biggest lie ever. You were wonderfully made and there is no one like you. You are special and so is everything about you. Dust your weaknesses off, you are amazing.

That you weren't born with a silver spoon doesn't mean you won't eat with one. You have resident in you the full capacity for greatness. So you should lift your head high, shoulders enlarged, and walk gallantly. Your future is incredible!

Yeah, I know you don't use the kindest words always, neither do you give up your bus seat for an elderly. BUT that erases not the fact that you have a fine heart. You have the heart to love and care for others. So with a little effort, your fine heart will spread light to others. You can love, my friend!

6) You are Powerful:

Within you lies a great strenght the world can never fathom. God packaged you with power, and there are splendid things you can do that no one else can. You have the ability for mind-blowing feats. Definitely, the world ain't see nothing yet until you show up.

Have a blessed day!
Re: Six Facts About You by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2015
sundayerhun:
SIX FACTS ABOUT YOU

6) You are Powerful:

Have a blessed day!
Plus, you by brother is a blessing to us today.

1 Like

Re: Six Facts About You by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2015
Keepshining:
Wao that's amazing.I am fearfully and wonderfully created
You bw Ishilove?
Re: Six Facts About You by Keepshining(f): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You bw Ishilove?
nay.
Re: Six Facts About You by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 04, 2015
Keepshining:
nay.
Cos your comment is her personal text
Re: Six Facts About You by Keepshining(f): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Cos your comment is her personal text
I see.
Re: Six Facts About You by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2015
Keepshining:
I see.
Anyway...Good morning to you
Re: Six Facts About You by Keepshining(f): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Anyway...Good morning to you
Good morning to you too
Re: Six Facts About You by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2015
Keepshining:
Good morning to you too
Your monika is incentive and encouraging
Re: Six Facts About You by Proffdada: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
na true na
Re: Six Facts About You by sundayerhun(m): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Really funny!
Re: Six Facts About You by sundayerhun(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Plus, you by brother is a blessing to us today.
Thanks, brother!

(1) (Reply)

Weird: Meet Mohammed Bello Abubakar, The Man With 86 Wives And 170 Children / Quran Error - Muhamad Declared Mary Mother Of Jesus Was Daughter Of Imran / Bro Joshua Iginla Breaks Record In Zambia During Crusade In Stadium +photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.