Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Remembering You Mother - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Remembering You Mother (499 Views)

Remembering The Old Good Days / Remembering Fran Kuboye 19 Years After Her Death (PHOTOS) / Remembering General Murtala Muhammed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remembering You Mother by Jayten(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2015
It's exactly one year gone and it seems this neva happened. Death is a phase we all must experience. Mama u fought it,u really tried ur best to fight it,just that maybe is the way u're bn called up to heaven,by God. One very sad thing is no one to give me that sweet hug of a mother,u are no more to wake me up by 7am to eat that well cooked Vegetable soup in the traditional way. Mama I remember the way u always try to show me the streets of Lagos Island wheneva I wanna shop, I remember those words of "Izu do u want Mama to cry,the trick u always use on me to do things I don't wanna do". I remember sharing all my secrets with u, and u give me the right advice there is. U always warned me from those enemies I was taking as family and friends buh I neva listened, buh Mama all you said is happening,they are all coming to reality. I remember the way u will manage 1000naira to prepare a meal that will serve a family of 9 and u will still share with the neighbours and street niggaz. I remember how u always treat me like the last born,which I'm not. One thing I miss so dearly is the way u and dad always make fun of ursevs in front of we the kids, now he's alone missing that woman that he's been with for more than 30years. Mama thank u for ur prayers and blessings for it keeps me going and ur words of encouragement. Did I forget the way u bathe me,wen I was sick at my grown up age u bath me like a kid. The memories are uncountable,if I'm to go on and keep listing. One advice I got from u when it come to my love life is "Izu no matter what don't raise ur finger on ur woman,worst thing is u walk away and becareful of women they can make and break a man with prospects".Anoda thing u thought me is Humility,Charisma,Simplicity,Etiquette,Prayer,Sincerity and Smartness. U were so humble and loyal even to those that ought to be loyal and humble to u,u were very simple. U have this hatred for anyone that's to full of himself/Herself. U detest pride, u thought me neva to forget where I'm coming from and where going to. Enough said so many in my heart. I LOVE YOU MAMA (a true mother is one that's always there for everyone and anyone,one ready to stand a place for anyone in need,buh no one to occupy her space or stand for her). You are the true definition of a WOMAN, WIFE and MOTHER Proverb 31:10-31 abt a True Woman,Wife and Mother was talking about you. I neva cried when the news of ur death broke out and while u were bn buried,buh today I'm #Crying can't help it bcuz I'm seeing so many things u told me abt happening. Buh thank u for that word of "always be positive IZU,I trust and believe in u,buh 1st u have to believe in ursef". Foreva grateful. R. I. P, I know u are chilling with God, continue wit ur prayers Mum,I'm gonna make Dad proud on ur behalf is a promise #byGod'sGrace, #IJN #Amen.To the beautiful gals, ladies,mothers scan urself b4 it's too late #BreastCancerAwareness early detection and treatment saves.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Salt Saga Is A Year Today!!! Share Your Experience.. / Pls House I Want To Know. . . / Do We Still Remember This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.