Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Help On How To Invest With #500,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On How To Invest With #500,000 (1328 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly / NPDC Targets 500,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Per Day Production / IDEAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Invest With #500,000 by Saliman22(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2015
Please I really need some help from our business expert here in the house, I want to invest five hundred thousand naira into business but I'm confused on how and where to invest. The only idea I have in mind is in clothing line, that's what I did back then in school. Please I need serious people. I decided to come here for better idea because I think there are better business plan I can inject the money on. And one thing I want you guys to know is that, I'm living in Akwa Ibom and the location I want to invest is either Abak or Ikot Ekpene both in Akwa Ibom. God bless you as you respond. Thanks
Re: Help On How To Invest With #500,000 by Saliman22(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2015
Pls I don't want online business the last time I did that someone took away my two hundred and sixty thousand and I have to fought back spending 160,000 to get back the money
Re: Help On How To Invest With #500,000 by bettercreature(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Me self dont know how to invest money am just tired
You wont get good advice on here only scammers

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Invest With #500,000 by micgray100(m): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2015
invest in agriculture if u av the time... fishery, poultry, cultivation... everyone needs food.

if u dont av the time... rent a shop and start selling a commodity and put a trust worthy sales boy/girl with a monthly target for salary..
the commodities varies to area to area... but for me, i like building materials... cos everyone still need home/ shelter after food... call me on 07032728941 for more advice... dont send me money o... is just advice,,,

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Invest With #500,000 by Saliman22(m): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2015
Thanks for your advise but I don't know much about building line........ is it that lucrative? I mean in terms of making gain
Re: Help On How To Invest With #500,000 by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2015
Saliman22:
Pls I don't want online business the last time I did that someone took away my two hundred and sixty thousand and I have to fought back spending 160,000 to get back the money

Let's make a website. I have some profitable ideas
Re: Help On How To Invest With #500,000 by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2015
Saliman22:
Please I really need some help from our business expert here in the house, I want to invest five hundred thousand naira into business but I'm confused on how and where to invest. The only idea I have in mind is in clothing line, that's what I did back then in school. Please I need serious people. I decided to come here for better idea because I think there are better business plan I can inject the money on. And one thing I want you guys to know is that, I'm living in Akwa Ibom and the location I want to invest is either Abak or Ikot Ekpene both in Akwa Ibom. God bless you as you respond. Thanks
.my email is okoroprecious4@gmail.com.my company is into business.drop ur mail and number and will send u a proposal
Re: Help On How To Invest With #500,000 by Kaykaymil(m): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2015
What is your passion that even if you do without getting paid, you would continue doing it. Because i tell you most solemnly before the gain comes the pain. Tell me your passion and I can conceptualize it into a business plan for you.
Re: Help On How To Invest With #500,000 by godoluwa(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Saliman22:
you said that you have passion for textile, good. do market survey about the demand at where u intend to site your biz. never trust anybody with ur money. seek for only advice & never agree to collaborate with anybody. the best way to be successful in business is to venture into what you have passion for. goodluck
Re: Help On How To Invest With #500,000 by Pluslargent(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
i hope you made public the online scammer...thats if you met him/her on this forum..to serve as a deterrent to others
Re: Help On How To Invest With #500,000 by Saliman22(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
godoluwa:
you said that you have passion for textile, good. do market survey about the demand at where u intend to site your biz. never trust anybody with ur money. seek for only advice & never agree to collaborate with anybody. the best way to be successful in business is to venture into what you have passion for. goodluck
Thanks a lot I appreciate your advice.

(1) (Reply)

Make More Money By Becoming An Sme Reseller Or Diamond Yello Account Agent !! / How to use clickbank via Facebook to make money, 100% / Contact Us To Produce Your Shoe in Large Qty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.