Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Locating The Best Insurance Companies In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Locating The Best Insurance Companies In Nigeria (702 Views)

Checkout The Top And Best Insurance Companies In Nigeria / Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens / Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Locating The Best Insurance Companies In Nigeria by kellyjoesteve: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2015
I would love to start this post by asking you some simple question, wish i believe will help you understand the important of my post today. First are you looking for comprehensive, third party insurance, fire insurance, theft insurance cover, Premium refund of 10 to 30 % of 3 to 5 years cumulative premium. Or your own is just about your car, honestly you are tired of hearing stories each and every time your car got damage waiting for century just to have your car repair. Believe me after reading this post you will no longer wait, in-fact you will have your motor claim settled within 48 hours continue on www.careinsure..com

(1) (Reply)

Have 550k..need A Business Partner That We Can Partner Together / How To Be A Mobile App Developer Without Code / Digitalpersona U.are.u 4500 B IN STOCK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.