Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,205 members, 7,842,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

CANADA SUMMER CONFERENCE/TOUR PACKAGE-A MUST READ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / CANADA SUMMER CONFERENCE/TOUR PACKAGE-A MUST READ! (1410 Views)

Badagry Cultural Festival 2011 Fun & Tour Package For Couples (july 30-aug 6th) / Dubai Summer Tour Package / Black Heritage Festival 2011 Fun & Tour Package To Badagry (may1st-2nd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

CANADA SUMMER CONFERENCE/TOUR PACKAGE-A MUST READ! by meetyommy: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2009

This is a summer Certification Training on Conflict Management which
is scheduled to hold in Canada in May 2009.

WHO CAN ATTEND:

HR Professionals,Governement officials,Managers,Personnel in Private
and Public sectors, Relationship Managers,Lawyers,ADR Practioners,Law
makers, Labour Union Leaders,Business owners,Consultants and people in
any form of Leadership or decision making.

BENEFITS:

Internationally recognized certification
Access to web resources for personal and professional development
Access scientific tools for measuring cost of Conflict
Acquire skills for resolving real life issues
Opportunity to network with Nigerian businessmen

EXTRA

Win $500 shopping voucher and 2 free ticket to US destination

fee includes Tution,return ticket,certification,hotel
accommodatin,Visa assistance and ground services airport transfers

Registeration closes 6th of April

For more information Email/contact:
Yomi
08034346009,01-8923570
nacleisterxx22@gmail.com
Re: CANADA SUMMER CONFERENCE/TOUR PACKAGE-A MUST READ! by kaysie83: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2009
From Canada to US, oga meetyommy na wa for this ur 419 biz.
Re: CANADA SUMMER CONFERENCE/TOUR PACKAGE-A MUST READ! by Thadude(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2009
This is a typical example of knowing your customers and giving them what they want, i m very impressed. If only he could reason like this in a more legit and productive area they sky would be his limit.
This guy knows how the Nigerian man reasons, as if Canada wasnt enough he added USA "all market na market as long as you sell"
Re: CANADA SUMMER CONFERENCE/TOUR PACKAGE-A MUST READ! by shinepearl: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2009
nairalanders dont mind meetyommy, the guy is such an unserious and lagging fellow. i know this because i have met with him personally when he wanted me to assit in procurement of a belize 6months single entry visa which i did without collecting any initial down payment. the agreement was that once he confirms his visa at the international airport or flyemirates airline he would pay me my money but he did not and i gave him his international passport back and voided the visa. so that nigger knows nothing.
Re: CANADA SUMMER CONFERENCE/TOUR PACKAGE-A MUST READ! by promise2(f): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2009
really, whom do we believe?
Re: CANADA SUMMER CONFERENCE/TOUR PACKAGE-A MUST READ! by shinepearl: 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2009
i dont really care who you believe cos you are all the same just like you promise who works with bollore right? do you rember me now? you also wanted info on belize which i gave but wen it came to commitments you acted like a typical nigerian as if shit is free. for your information, i have 5 people who have successfull travelled to belize, one is in UK now and the others are still appyling for their admmisions overt there? so who won?
Re: CANADA SUMMER CONFERENCE/TOUR PACKAGE-A MUST READ! by promise2(f): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2009
i do not care how many people you have gotten visa for! ok? you can send your entire villagers! so you with many ids in nairaland, because i refused to be scam by you it has come to attack.
you are a liar! a fucking scammer, that is what you are, who knows how many people you have duped promising to get job, visa and accommodation in Belize. you are still in Nigeria, when you are bothering me to commit my hard earn money that you will soon travel out.
You come here to tell me trash. Repent from your evil ways or you perish.
onye ohi! ole!

1 Like

Re: CANADA SUMMER CONFERENCE/TOUR PACKAGE-A MUST READ! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2009
Shinehead, regardless of what Promise said regarding your "business," it's still uncalled for to insult her the way you did.
I wouldn't expect you to address a male the way you're addressing Promise, she's female, have a little more decorum and respect.

And threatening her the way you are makes you way less than a man.
Re: CANADA SUMMER CONFERENCE/TOUR PACKAGE-A MUST READ! by MrCrackles(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2009
Na wa for this thread oo!

The main oga wey post thread don run when dem don open hin yansh! grin cheesy

To all scammers outhere and on this forum, may you all never know peace forever and may lucifer strike you all dead one by one
! cheesy grin shocked grin
Re: CANADA SUMMER CONFERENCE/TOUR PACKAGE-A MUST READ! by promise2(f): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2009
you can insult me from now till tomorrow with your loud mouth, i careless. i refuse to be scam that is it, i dont care what kind of business you do or where ever national you are, you may also be a nationale of hell. so i do not need your explainations

for all you empty threat, i careless.
Re: CANADA SUMMER CONFERENCE/TOUR PACKAGE-A MUST READ! by DisGuy: 2:38am On Mar 23, 2009
Y'all had too much to drink over the weekend!  wink

(1)

Uk Visa For 150k Under 2 Weeks Duration! / Aero Flight (accra - Lagos) Has Flat Tyre / Visa Lottery Scam, Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.