Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Only One Moderator On Property? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Only One Moderator On Property? (1060 Views)

PLEASE ADVICE On Property Demolition / To All Agents On Property Section>>>please Read / Hot Deals On Property within Lagos......houses For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only One Moderator On Property? by batlati(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Let the owner of Nairaland employ more hand here to reduce scam.
Beside those moderators are necessary

Where is Hajji M
Re: Only One Moderator On Property? by mufutau55(m): 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
batlati:
Let the owner of Nairaland employ more hand here to reduce scam.
Beside those moderators are necessary

Where is Hajji M

Unfortunately... or probably I was not doing my unpaid job. The decision lies with the people higher above.
But good part of it is that my sanity is returning gradually... smiley

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Only One Moderator On Property? by batlati(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
We need efficient moderator, looking up to see Hajj o
mufutau55:

Unfortunately... or probably I was not doing my unpaid job. The decision lies with the people higher above.
But good part of it is that my sanity is returning gradually... smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Only One Moderator On Property? by rotecch77(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmm, hajji we need you there o
Re: Only One Moderator On Property? by mufutau55(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
rotecch77:
Hmmm, hajji we need you there o

I didn't make my dismissal as the Moderator public here because I don't want people reacting negatively to it.... but the "can of worm" is now open.
But I am still here and will still continue to contribute as usual... so no biggie. But now I hope hate emails doesn't start coming.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Only One Moderator On Property? by gabbytabby: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
They really should have given a reason why not hajj and maybe suggest an approach before they stop using him.

There are many too good to be true deals aka scams about.
Re: Only One Moderator On Property? by kopell: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
@batlati can you pls be more specific, there most be more to this your headline. Tell us the full story behind your topic.
Re: Only One Moderator On Property? by mufutau55(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
kopell:
@batlati can you pls be more specific, there most be more to this your headline. Tell us the full story behind your topic.

Oga Kopell, I think what he was saying is that, there are many Scam threads or messages going around without been killed.
When I was the second Moderator, I stop those scamming messages right away and inform the public of them here... so I guess when he continue to see them, he wants to leave a message for the Moderator and find out my name is no longer there as a Moderator... so he was perplexed.
So I was explaining to him why my name is not there anymore... I feel better now anyway.

Hajji M.
Re: Only One Moderator On Property? by mufutau55(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
gabbytabby:
They really should have given a reason why not hajj and maybe suggest an approach before they stop using him.
There are many too good to be true deals aka scams about.

My Sister, I am actually glad of not being a Moderator anymore anyway... now I know what I was missing being a Moderator.
Even if I am invited back, I will never be a Moderator on any Nairaland Forum anymore. Thank you.

Note: Until now, I was not notified officially why I was removed as a Moderator; and I really don't care.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Only One Moderator On Property? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sometimes we have to do our part (the best) and leave the rest without justification. An explanation on why services are not needed is only proper and ethical, IMHO.

As for me, you and Lomomike are more known to me than any other moderator or even Seun the owner. And I know you of being fair and just and abhorring fraud and scams.

I continue to enjoy your posting because it comes from a position that I understand. I am sure that there are many like me that appreciated what you've done and continue to do here.
Re: Only One Moderator On Property? by kopell: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oh okay, now I understand why he make it an headline topic. I never new you're no more moderator, I thought there are something you guys don't want to share with the public. My brother may be the owner love it the way it is. We are the once that need to be careful of our dealing on it.
Re: Only One Moderator On Property? by mufutau55(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
And my being removed as the Moderator has nothing to do with the SCAMMERS.. at all...
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Only One Moderator On Property? by batlati(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Me that i do real business, people know our ware house, office, still they hide my thread. Thank God for Hajj m dt really help me to have threads here. And he regulate property forum wella. Why must they remove a whole Moderator without any info. Let be fair

NLD SELECT THEIR PEOPLE OF THEIR OWN AND POST THEIR THREAD ON FRONT PAGE. LET ME FAIR

PLS Hajj come back cry cry
Re: Only One Moderator On Property? by laudate: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmn.... strange things are happening here. I saw an advert for a property once.Called the guy, only to be told that I need to pay a registration fee running into thousands, fill a form bla - blah , before he can even allow me to conduct an inspection.

I asked him if he was still going to collect agency and legal at 10% each. He said it was compulsory he must collect it. so why was he asking me to pay money upfront before inspection?

Anyway, I made enquiries about the property from colleagues in my office who live in that area, only to discover the flat had already been let out 3 months ago. Imagine!! shocked shocked

And the silly agent still kept calling me to pay for registration when he knew the flat was no longer available. angry
Re: Only One Moderator On Property? by batlati(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2015
That why am saying. Hajj M tried to reduce this kind of scam by asking the advertiser multiple question and investigating us to get the real deal
laudate:
Hmmn.... strange things are happening here. I saw an advert for a property once.Called the guy, only to be told that I need to pay a registration fee running into thousands, fill a form bla - blah , before he can even allow me to conduct an inspection.

I asked him if he was still going to collect agency and legal at 10% each. He said it was compulsory he must collect it. so why was he asking me to pay money upfront before inspection?

Anyway, I made enquiries about the property from colleagues in my office who live in that area, only to discover the flat had already been let out 3 months ago. Imagine!! shocked shocked

And the silly agent still kept calling me to pay for registration when he knew the flat was no longer available. angry

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At PARKVIEW ESTATE, IKOYI (pic) / Land Purchase Advise / A Building Of 4flats(3bedrooms) For Sale At Oluyole(ajeigbe)ringroad Ibadan #18m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.