Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) (49599 Views)

Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye's Husband, Uzoma Pictured / Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by ceecee0703(m): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2015
desireoge:
Lies how can you say they gave birth to this Igbotic Lady in Lagos. Besides check her State of Origin well this woman sure comes from Imo State.

dear in the real world that girl is very very fluent in English. Moreso, movie is make believe and they made u believe she is from imo while she is not jus like forest whitakers spoke with great Ugandan accent in the movie Indi amin as if he were frm there.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by ceecee0703(m): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2015
for some of you commenting you should knw that she just dressed up for a photo shot. she was jus trying to be happy n funny read her twitter message after the pics.
1.the blouse is not what women wear for the meeting these days.
2. they dont use dat kinda wrappa.
3. the wrappa is not tied dat way, dat method of tieing is for young girls.
4. its not yet time for d meeting it starts abt nxt week.
5. gele is not used for the meeting dez days.
but in the end she jus reminded us of the August meeting n she looks beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by ceecee0703(m): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2015
excellentmomma:

You need to get educated I swear, ass licking nigga, (no offense). See you defending, "she is not Igbotic". Your brainwashed self has already started forming. So being proud of your own means you are local, to who naa, mtcheeww!

oga abeg when you enter US call a black man nigger n ur brains might be blown off....but is nigger an insult? its more like saying you are a black man...bt rascism turned it to insult so is igbotic too.

be dat as it may in ur original first statement u used it as an insult u are jus trying to turn it around now...jus saying...peace
Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by Ihuomadinihu: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2015
desireoge:
Lies how can you say they gave birth to this Igbotic Lady in Lagos. Besides check her State of Origin well this woman sure comes from Imo State.
In other words,igbotic girls come from Imo state?
I bet you forgot that the classiest and most beautiful group of Igbo ladies come from Imo state.
Doubt me and argue with Oshiomole!
Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by Ihuomadinihu: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2015
Beremx:
That's not the attire used for August meeting. What happened to her CWO uniform?
No! CWO is for catholic religious functions..
August meeting is a rural development stuff,so each Village,Clan,Group have specific uniforms or attires for August meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by Ihuomadinihu: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2015
Jamean:
She doesn't even know how to dress. The blouse style is too busy to add that big neck bead. Even the wrapper tying na zero.

The pecks of too much western dressing.
It's your comment that pecks of Western influence.
The puff puff blouse is the original blouse for women in the past.
Igbo women have been knoting their wrapper in that style snice the 60s. I hope you know that the modern knot wrapper has been in vogue among Igbo women in the past?
Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by excellentmomma(f): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2015
ceecee0703:

oga abeg when you enter US call a black man nigger n ur brains might be blown off....but is nigger an insult? its more like saying you are a black man...bt rascism turned it to insult so is igbotic too.

be dat as it may in ur original first statement u used it as an insult u are jus trying to turn it around now...jus saying...peace

We've settled our case so back off, I quoted him to correct him, 'cos he is Igbo. So you can decide not to be ur "tribetic" me I'm Igbotic and proud, u gerrit? Now crawl back to ur hole with your claw face wink, now that's the insult and not being Igbotic. Infact I'm thicker than Igbotic and I tick.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by IceMan85(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2015
desireoge:
she's from Anambra State. She's just talented. Ada mbano is just a script she played on.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by IceMan85(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2015
kingarizona1:
August meeting again or the name of the movie she's shooting!!___ I'm yet to the meaning of this meeting___ can someone from the "VERT Family clarify me
Well august meeting is an occassion where Igbo women gathered in their various communities to plan for the progress of their community. A lot of rural develpement have been achieved since the onset of it. Though there was a time some rich women used it to show off their wardrope, but that not the purpose. It's community developement oriented.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by Jamean(f): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

It's your comment that pecks of Western influence.
The puff puff blouse is the original blouse for women in the past.
Igbo women have been knoting their wrapper in that style snice the 60s. I hope you know that the modern knot wrapper has been in vogue among Igbo women in the past?

If you don't understand read again. Is that the best way of tying wrapper. I didn't condemn the blouse either. I only mean the style doesn't follow for elaborate neck jewelry.

Capisce
Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by princejayboss: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2015
ITbomb:
August meeting problem again

Opportunity for some dull brains to clad themselves with stupidity and and try to show off as if they are the best thing to happen to their community.

But y should someone be happy just to know that you have made someone jealous? Meanwhile the wife of the richest man in the world is somewhere in Africa washing plates with the women

Simple way to identify a broke ass nigga... Is hating... Get rich so your wife can go home ... That is if you are igbo dude
Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by Ihuomadinihu: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2015
Jamean:

If you don't understand read again. Is that the best way of tying wrapper. I didn't condemn the blouse either. I only mean the style doesn't follow for elaborate neck jewelry.

Capisce
Understand when you are yet to understand? There is no best or bad way of tying wrapper. Fashion evolved and igbo women decided to tie their wrapper in the other style. It doesn't mean that Queen's wrapper style is not allowed.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by rossyc(f): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Nairalandi:
Person wey neva marry do go August meeting? Maybe na Mary-league she de go grin
Lol, that cracked me up, didnt know she was married..
Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by cheekah081(f): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
D last time i checkd she wasn't married
Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by kurtCobain(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Behira:
Any actress or actor that can be popularly identified, or dat has acted a movie as a lead role in abt 5 movies is refered to as a star in da movie world... so she is a nollywood star.
Well, I wouldn't recognize her if I see her
She can't be classified into the same league as the likes of Geneviev, Omotola, Mercy Johnson nd the rest the 'Superstars' that grace ur tv day in day out.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by Jamean(f): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Understand when you are yet to understand? There is no best or bad way of tying wrapper. Fashion evolved and igbo women decided to tie their wrapper in the other style. It doesn't mean that Queen's wrapper style is not allowed.

I am done. I have work to do
Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by kurtCobain(m): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
cheekah081:
D last time i checkd she wasn't married
Marriage isn't everything...
Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by Estimable(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) by ceecee0703(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
excellentmomma:

We've settled our case so back off, I quoted him to correct him, 'cos he is Igbo. So you can decide not to be ur "tribetic" me I'm Igbotic and proud, u gerrit? Now crawl back to ur hole with your claw face wink, now that's the insult and not being Igbotic. Infact I'm thicker than Igbotic and I tick.

chisos many are mad only few are roaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Psquare Shades Cynthia Morgan In New Photo / Sophia Williams Falls Into Gutter After Easter Sunday Service (Photos) / Ben 7 Collapses On Stage At Felabration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.