Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Uniben's Post-ume:what You Need To Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben's Post-ume:what You Need To Know (530 Views)

Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos / UNIBEN Admission Screening (POST UME) 2016/2017 / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben's Post-ume:what You Need To Know by Giitheon(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Congratulations on our successes thus far..But I think I should quickly drop this down now that it could be done with effectiveness. (1).I urge everyone to make sure their passport photograph is exactly as said on that Notice page. RED passport photographs on JPEG format and at a compatible KB. (2)Exactly same DATE of birth on your WAEC/NECO certificates should be CORRECTLY entered during the registration(although this is extracted from your Jamb for the Post-UTME, But if amendments could be made during this Present registration, please kindly enter a corresponding date of birth as that on your SSCE Certificates. (3)Exactly the same names used on Your SSCE result certificate(s) and in same order of Arrangements should be used here example:if your name is MARK(surname,Last,Family name) LUKE(middle) JOHN(first name) please DO NOT use JOHN(making it your Surname) LUKE MARK(First name). Your Middle name and First name could be Considered BUT your Surname is your surname and should not be changed.Please don't be tempted to Change names or Introducing NEW names. I saw my Clearance officer disqualified a Guy with this issue,He was using two sittings and both sittings were having Different names.I for one went through this too. (4)If you sat for WAEC at least 2 years ago, please go get your CERTIFICATE ready, it is compulsory for the Clearance(exclusive for WAEC) And for DE Aspirants,please go and get your Transcript(s) from your schools if you don't have it yet (5) Also your Local Government "CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN is needed for the clearance. This can be obtained from your Local Government secretariat in your state OR from your state secretariat in other states (especially cities,e.g Abuja). Please Note that this certificate is different from your birth Certificate). (6) For Birth certificate,if you don't have one don't worry much,it can be done(sworn) at any High court in the country and we have a very Good one in Benin. You could do that before or during your clearance. (7) For affidavit of Good Conduct and Non membership of secret courts, those could be done in Benin, don't Panic!!! (coolOriginal Jamb Result and Admission letter(s);these could be Printed Here ; Myschool is better at doing that for Us. I think this are what are essentially needed for Post-UTME Registration and Clearance. But please Read this last words...I Advice all aspirants to locate a Good cyber cafe and make sure all your Details are Correctly Entered. Please don't be too busy to Recheck spellings and the likes of it. UNIBEN clearance is Very strict. They spit students out as though we are Chewing gums.Please experience is NOT the best teacher (you will understand this better when you miss your admission because of a silly mistake on your part). I don't want anyone to go through the stress I went through (Correction form is not something anyone should fill in UNIBEN). I Saw how students lose their Admissions because of little mistakes (including me). Had I had the opportunity to meet someone with better understanding of their clearance process and requirements, especially during my Jamb registration and Post-UTME registration processes, it would have been.....But All Glory to God...Let cut the long story short. Please share this to friends and start checking your credentials. It is not ALWAYS about the KNOWLEDGE but most times it about FOLLOWING SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS. My Facebook username is Monday A Paul. Success to US All. Heaven on Earth Greetings..Shalom...... BY

(1) (Reply)

OAU: 10,293 Candidates Fail Institution’s Post-utme Test / Sap Hana Online Training In Hyderabad Uk Usa Australia Uae Canada Singapore Brez / Noun 2015/2016 Post- Utme Form/ Pre- Degree Form/ School Of Nursing Form/ Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.