Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NNPC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NNPC (354 Views)

BREAKING: Buhari Appoints New Vice Chancellor For UAM, Makurdi / Buhari Appoints Lemo As FERMA Chairman / President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NNPC by jcflex(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of the[b] Executive Vice Chairman of ExxonMobil Africa, Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu,[/b] to head Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Kachiku is expected to take over from from Joseph Darwa at the NNPC headquarters in Abuja around 3:00 PM Nigerian time.

Kachikwu, trained lawyer, was born and raised in Onicha Ugbo in Aniocha North local government area of Delta State.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/04/president-buhari-appoints-exxonmobil-vice-chair-head-nigerias-petroleum-corporation
Re: President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NNPC by iwatchandlisten(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Congrats to him...may God give him the grace and wisdom to deliver on his mandate without being tainted by the oily stuff. I used to love his parenting articles in Hints Magazine in those days.

May God give every citizen working everywhere for the upliftment of this country, from the genuine agbero to the honest hustler, from the professionals to the artisans, from the altruistic leaders to the good and patriotic led, the grace to [i]kontinu [/i]in well doing.

We shall eventually attain our good potentials in Jesus name. AMEN!

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Igore All My Post! / Comparison Between Nairaland And Instagram / Google Adsense Alternative Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.