Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) (1574 Views)

Photo Of The Bus Driver Involved In Fatal Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes. / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain / Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Around 12 pm yesterday 03-august-2015,we heard a very loud thud n rush out to see this accident that occurred...the truck is carrying cartoons of indomie and the driver was in a very bad state.wishing him quick recovery in jesus name!

Re: See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by Eeser: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
What tha
Re: See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
I really pity the driver of that trucK..
Re: See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Too bad!
Re: See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by Realist5: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Eyah
Re: See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by kalufelix(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Op ur area no get name?
Re: See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by Youngsage: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
kalufelix:
Op ur area no get name?
grin grin
Re: See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by austino677(m): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
kalufelix:
Op ur area no get name?
hmmm...na area nah grin
Re: See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by tellwisdom: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Op, so you people don't have tarred road?? seems you are poor sad
Re: See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by austino677(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
tellwisdom:
well if yours is tarred then keep your rich to ya sef....there're also dirty roads in America tongue
Re: See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
austino677:
well if yours is tarred then keep your rich to ya sef....there're also dirty roads in America tongue
you answered him well,,bless you..
Re: See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
tellwisdom:
every part of a state or local goverment has it own bad side abi u no go school?living in such an area doesn't make you poor,,,it just d poor system of government that we re experiencing n more over I was on a visit,,..

1 Like

Re: See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by tellwisdom: 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
NegeduGrace:
every part of a state or local goverment has it own bad side abi u no go school?living in such an area doesn't make you poor,,,it just d poor system of government that we re experiencing n more over I was on a visit,,..

Now, it has turned to ; you are on a visit??... No be your house dey near the gutter wey the trailer fall?? sad
Re: See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by Toro2015(m): 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Hello Grace.. I can tell you where you live and the exact spot this happened and even the exact location of your house... Should i tell you ?

1 Like

Re: See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by Toro2015(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
NegeduGrace:
well thats Ankpa, in kogi state opposite U.E.C church, very close to church street.
Re: See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by Toro2015(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
NegeduGrace:
talk to me grace
Re: See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by Toro2015(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
NegeduGrace:
are u schooling at anyigba ?
Re: See The Fatal Accident That Happened At My Area!!(photos) by Toro2015(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
NegeduGrace:
are u schooling at anyigba ? I'm there too .

(1) (Reply)

See Amazing Pictures Of Agege, Lagos And Its Environs / Traveling From Ibadan To Abuja By Air / I Want To Relocate To Europe. Please I Need A Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.