Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

a nairalander just won free ticket to Seyi Law's fast and funny show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / a nairalander just won free ticket to Seyi Law's fast and funny show (952 Views)

List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 / 3 Reasons Miracle Won BBNaija 2018 / Breakdown Of The BBNaija N45M Prize Won By Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a nairalander just won free ticket to Seyi Law's fast and funny show by Princephelar(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hello nairalanders, pls if you view this thread, kindly follow this link and help like this video on instagram. Its for seyi law fast and funny competition. Pls kindly help a fellow. Thanks. Here's the link..

Sequel to d info above I just won one of the 5 free ticket to the show.. I came 4th. Tnx for the love

https://instagram.com/p/54WLSCJcwy/

Pls like dis video on my instagram page and tag your friends to like it too

Re: a nairalander just won free ticket to Seyi Law's fast and funny show by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Seyilaw is not funny and I'd do myself and others a disservice liking his video because someone asked me to. He should go back to the drawing board for better jokes.
Re: a nairalander just won free ticket to Seyi Law's fast and funny show by Princephelar(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
charix:
Seyilaw is not funny and I'd do myself and others a disservice liking his video because someone asked me to. He should go back to the drawing board for better jokes.

I don't understand u much, bt d video is for me. I'm into the competition... Pls do dis for me.

Wenu see d video u can decide weda itz funny or not. Itz my skit not Seyi law's
Re: a nairalander just won free ticket to Seyi Law's fast and funny show by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Princephelar:

I don't understand u much, bt d video is for me. I'm into the competition... Pls do dis for me.

Wenu see d video u can decide weda itz funny or not. Itz my skit not Seyi law's

Oh ok. I understand now. I misread the original thread.
It still doesn't mean I'd like it. What would you give me in return? You want to run away after winning like the rest abi?
Re: a nairalander just won free ticket to Seyi Law's fast and funny show by Princephelar(m): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
charix:

Oh ok. I understand now. I misread the original thread.
It still doesn't mean I'd like it. What would you give me in return? You want to run away after winning like the rest abi?

lol...

(1) (Reply)

First Billionaire In Nollywood To Emerge In 2016 From GSM Streaming / 10 Amazing Facts About Africa I Could Bet My Last Dime You Never Knew / One Tree Hill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.