Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Imose X-1 7inch Tablet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Imose X-1 7inch Tablet (5300 Views)

Imose X-II 10 Inch Tablet Price & Quick Review / Imose X-1 Quad Core Mtk 8312-1.3ghz 7 (3g, Wifi, 1gb, 8gb Hdd, Dual Sim) Android / Check Out This Imose X-1 7inch Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by TechLector: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
iMose Telecom has finally brought into the market the long awaited iMose Tablet – iMose X-1. The super exciting iMose X-1 is an affordable 7-inch Android tablet that runs Android 4.4.2 (KitKat). The tablet is convenient for browsing the web in desktop mode, watching Full HD movies and connecting with people all around the globe (Whatsapp, BBM, Wechat, Instagram, Twitter, Skype and Facebook). It is equipped with a powerful Quad-Core processor, Camera, FM, Bluetooth are some of the useful features that are handy to use.

Design and Display

Pick from a wide range of beautiful designs everyday, iMose X-1 comes in 4 fashionable color optionslike Pink, Blue, Gold, and White.

It features an impressive 7 inch capacitive touchscreen that enhances dynamic view while watching a movie or browsing multiple sites. It comes with a resolution of 1,024 pixels x 600 pixels that gives its display clarity for vibrant and rich colour viewing, you will be able to view pictures and text in high definition regardless if you are indoors or outdoors.

The technology of the Imose X-1 screen will deliver to you the best viewing angle ever.

Camera and Storage

iMose X-1 rocks a 5-megapixel rear (primary) camera equiped with a LED flashlight, which will produce high quality photos shared with loved ones. . The front camera is a 1.3-megapixel sensor that makes it sweet for taking groupies and selfies.

source: http://techlector.com/imose-x-1/
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by iahmed(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
how much?
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by AdeniyiA(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
iahmed:
how much?
#16,500 source: jumia
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by TechLector: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
iahmed:
how much?

the price is in the link provided above
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by Youngpo413: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
K
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by itunity007(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
imose ko ilase ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by idu1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Where dis one come from
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by TechLector: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
idu1:
Where dis one come from
... hmmmnnn! 9ja i guess
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by Luckybravia: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Whats is the net weight of this tablet?
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by ajasa4link: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Imoses kor....Iodemwingie ni
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
You guys should increase the WiFi rang jare.. why will i have to move very closer to a router device before i can get a wifi signal to browse ? haba... this Edo Man sef.. Mr imose, tell those china/india guys to increase this device wifi rang..
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by Tobilexy: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pls help! Diffficulty in opening the sim space
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by masterrjarm: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Be mindful d way u use d phone guyz,cause if d screen damage DAT will b d end cause their spare parts are not in Nigeria...#am in d situation.
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by bigiyaro(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
masterrjarm:
Be mindful d way u use d phone guyz,cause if d screen damage DAT will b d end cause their spare parts are not in Nigeria...#am in d situation.
pls i want to buy dis tab, how is performance n battry? Can it handle heavy HD games? Without laggin? How is d browsin n downloadin speed? N is it rootable? Tanks.
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by kenp20(m): 6:42am On Oct 21, 2015
TechLector:
iMose Telecom has finally brought into the market the long awaited iMose Tablet – iMose X-1. The super exciting iMose X-1 is an affordable 7-inch Android tablet that runs Android 4.4.2 (KitKat). The tablet is convenient for browsing the web in desktop mode, watching Full HD movies and connecting with people all around the globe (Whatsapp, BBM, Wechat, Instagram, Twitter, Skype and Facebook). It is equipped with a powerful Quad-Core processor, Camera, FM, Bluetooth are some of the useful features that are handy to use.

Design and Display

Pick from a wide range of beautiful designs everyday, iMose X-1 comes in 4 fashionable color optionslike Pink, Blue, Gold, and White.

It features an impressive 7 inch capacitive touchscreen that enhances dynamic view while watching a movie or browsing multiple sites. It comes with a resolution of 1,024 pixels x 600 pixels that gives its display clarity for vibrant and rich colour viewing, you will be able to view pictures and text in high definition regardless if you are indoors or outdoors.

The technology of the Imose X-1 screen will deliver to you the best viewing angle ever.

Camera and Storage

iMose X-1 rocks a 5-megapixel rear (primary) camera equiped with a LED flashlight, which will produce high quality photos shared with loved ones. . The front camera is a 1.3-megapixel sensor that makes it sweet for taking groupies and selfies.

source: http://techlector.com/imose-x-1/
pls how can one purchase new screen for this tablet
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by ImoseMobile: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2015
kenp20:
pls how can one purchase new screen for this tablet
Hello. Kindly call 08090976365 for information on how to get one. We appreciate your patronage. Thank you.
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by NeonDee(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2015
Pls is the phone rootable? Also, is it really 1gb ram?
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by RUBMYMIND(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Fairly used for sale, all accessories intact.
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
RUBMYMIND:
Fairly used for sale, all accessories intact.
what's the inch and price. Pls post pics and specs here or better still, ur contact.
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by bobo65(m): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2015
NeonDee:
Pls is the phone rootable? Also, is it really 1gb ram?

Rooted mine with kingroot, just make sure u are on 3G

It says its 1gb
Tho mobile uncle is showing 7 hundred n something

Edited
Ram is approx 512 or less

U can download ram expander
And pls don't install Facebook or Facebook messenger on this tab , it will so slow it down

1 Like

Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by bobo65(m): 12:18am On Dec 16, 2015
MissMalia:
what's the inch and price. Pls post pics and specs here or better still, ur contact.

Wanna sell mine for 12k, Lagos, no accessory tho, all of em DON spoil
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by NeonDee(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2015
bobo65:

Rooted mine with kingroot, just make sure u are on 3G
It says its 1gb Tho mobile uncle is showing 7 hundred n something
The RAM of my own is just about 512mb
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by bobo65(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
NeonDee:

The RAM of my own is just about 512mb

Yeah
Iv edited my post

I only got this tab cos its Imei can easily b changed and its cheap, I'm using it for just jumi ia and Kong a orders tethering and bbm, camera Is a serious joke

1 Like

Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by NeonDee(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
bobo65:

Yeah
Iv edited my post

I only got this tab cos its Imei can easily b changed and its cheap, I'm using it for just jumi ia and Kong a orders tethering and bbm, camera Is a serious joke
The only truth about the phone is the size!

Battery power, camera etc na biggest joke ever.

2 Likes

Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by josea4577(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2015
Please help, the first day I use imose tab to browse, the phone went off and refuse to power on. I have try to factory mode it through power and volume key, it refuses to power on not even a sign or display. Only give sign of connecting to the laptop but without display.
Please help.
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by bobo65(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2015
josea4577:
Please help, the first day I use imose tab to browse, the phone went off and refuse to power on. I have try to factory mode it through power and volume key, it refuses to power on not even a sign or display. Only give sign of connecting to the laptop but without display.
Please help.

Leave it in a charger for about 4 hrs

Then press all d buttons together a d same time
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by josea4577(m): 6:24am On Dec 22, 2015
bobo65:

Leave it in a charger for about 4 hrs

Then press all d buttons together a d same time

Thanks for your concern, well appreciated.
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by bobo65(m): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2015
Wanna sell my perfectly working own

Rooted and working with glo bis

I managed to expand my ram and its a long process so pls don't as me how

Wanna sell for 11k
Location is lagos , call or watsapp 07032443577
Re: Imose X-1 7inch Tablet by Gratata(m): 12:29am On Mar 03, 2016
I'm interested in tabs, can someone give me a list of cheap ones

(1) (Reply)

The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User / ad: no longer available / Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.