Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. (52774 Views)

When You Attend The Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. (pics) / Photo: When You Attend Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money / When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Even Obama would kill to eat my food. If you are hungry I have a big fat meat I can give you grin
chimkaire:
...remove the picture first grin tongue
It's acting funny around my appetite lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Wynnah(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pebcak:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2706590_PhotoChooser49573be2bde44c8390d89f513b4e29dd_jpg3ce7bf51289bfdc3fc6eaedf7535b6cf
I agree 100%
na true oo.. but if the lacasera dey first aid box, e no go cold naa.. and na cold one sure pass..

1 Like

Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by oyejideogunjumo: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Vanquay:
Even Obama would kill to eat my food. If you are hungry I have a big fat meat I can give you grin
...I'm a vegetarian grin cool, your knightship wink.
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
cry .Ever heard of Vegetable Flavour grin I can spice it up with spinach it will taste just like your flavoir cool
chimkaire:
...I'm a vegetarian grin cool, your knightship wink.
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by kenoz(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin[img][/img]
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Maximus85(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
montestic:
grin lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaBhekzon/status/628476666495533056

When your student is in charge of food at a function. University lecturer.
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by bigiyaro(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
dis man is eatin a 3 course meal.
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by blesoh(f): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Vanquay:
At least my own is real undecided
oya remove dat fork,wash ur hands and enjoy ur meal.
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by harridon710(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Food galore
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
You still use your HanD's? shocked
blesoh:

oya remove dat fork,wash ur hands and enjoy ur meal.
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
A behaviour born out of pure greed.
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by kayve(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Breakfast, lunch & dinner cheesy
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by jerrymej(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Death consumption!
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by tonididdy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Vanquay:
why ar your boots on the dinning table?...disgusting !!!
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
I hardly eat on my Dining Table. I use it for my laptop or papers or when am having Hot Raunchy sex. The type you can only dream of undecided undecided undecided
tonididdy:
why ar your boots on the dinning table?...disgusting !!!
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by zubbynize(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
What do you have to say about this tricycle.....pls the owner needs ur advice!

Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Onyiido: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
olihilistic:
the caption does not fit the pinture
Exactly. Op is just looking for cheap popularity

1 Like

Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by tonididdy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Still dosent answer why you have a germs infested boot on a suppossed eating area...its disgusting maybe not to you but it is to me and prolly every sane person out there
Vanquay:
I hardly eat on my Dining Table. I use it for my laptop or papers or when am having Hot Raunchy sex. The type you can only dream of undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by pet2ten(m): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
When u misd your friends introduction and traditional wedding then u take solid revenge on white wedding....
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by platodeen(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Movie in 3D
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Debiting My Money
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by blaze2cool(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
FOODY MASTER grin
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Moneyyy: 12:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Moneyyy: 12:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Felitsa187(f): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2015
Vanquay:
Ewwww angry
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Bobulopsy(m): 2:31am On Aug 05, 2015
Gluttons,he should have order for three more plates.lobatan!
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by mufutau55(m): 2:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Fela Anikulapo Kuti "Jeun Koku" Chop and Quench.
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Pebcak: 3:07am On Aug 05, 2015
Wynnah:

na true oo.. but if the lacasera dey first aid box, e no go cold naa.. and na cold one sure pass..
[size=30pt]that cold lacasera na major issue
if i bin dey carry cold lacasera for first aid box na me go use the lacasera do thirst ritual it will not see light of the day
maybe unto say its nots cold will not temp people to drink it [/size]
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Pecca: 4:04am On Aug 05, 2015
I sée nuffin hilarious there. My opinion will amaze you rather, but let me keep it to meself, yu dig?
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Princephelar(m): 5:24am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Apex32: 5:24am On Aug 05, 2015
This man is simply identify as ijewuru, jeun ko ku grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exposed!!! Proof That Dorobucci Is Illuminati …(see Picture) / My Collection Of Funny Meme and Pictures / When Your Village Witch Control Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.