Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter (58873 Views)

#bbnaija Funny Whatsapp convo Between A Nairalander And Gf #photos / Funny Whatsapp Group / Funny Convo Between Girlfriend And Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by condralbede(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
allanphash7:
#iranu
#Abasha
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Nonsii07(m): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
The girl nah area girl.

1 Like

Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by sparkleboy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
That's what happens when you don't give your kids proper home training
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by bummyla(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Pebcak: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
johnstar:
wts sup wit pix
Cusing ur father is like hitting a cop, if u are asking for the connection of the pix and the post
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Missmossy(f): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Not funny to me though.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by lovely17(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
hehehehehe grin
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Horlubunmmy: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by hollowpot15684(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
very simple say

YOUR DAD... " ur father" sounds abusive in pidgin.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Lilshorecords(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
joykelex:
EOP enemy of progress
Get sense bae.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by 400billionman: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
RickRichards:
Just low IQ at work. Nothing to see here.

Exactly.

Many people hard of understanding.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by udomma1005(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Better pickin!
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by coolhumble(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
See gobe!
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by bidex(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
hmmmmm..mm
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
I wish I could see the expression on the lady's face when she realise it's her father. ROTFLMFAO.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aitee1:
Not funny if you ask me undecided

And I so dislike people chatting with those typo, what's wrong in typing simple 'your' in full?

Someone's dad chatting like a kid undecided

When chatting on social apps, u need to really shorten ur words afterall itz nt as if u're writing formal letter.

It is accepted all over d world nt jst down here. Even there are dictionaries for internet words, so to speak.
eg 14344 = I love you very much (to tell u there are even worst & irritating short words if u so care).
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by noblegrex: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
We have many sadist in this country,so people r always ready to attack.imagine this funny chat. When she heard your father d only thing that came to her mind is an insult. Imagine your father.. Your father tooo.ahhhahahahaha
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Aitee1: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

When chatting on social apps, u need to really shorten ur words afterall itz nt as if u're writing formal letter.

It is accepted all over d world nt jst down here. Even there are dictionaries for internet words, so to speak.
eg 14344 = I love you very much (to tell u there are even worst & irritating short words if u so care).

I will so ignore the person that will tell me 14344 in the name of I love you, then we better turn it to number chatting, i will send him 419 and 911angry
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by kenoz(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin Lol.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Moz22: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aitee1:

I will so ignore the person that will tell me 14344 in the name of I love you, then we better turn it to number chatting, i will send him 419 and 911angry
u don't seem social..
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Aitee1: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Moz22:
u don't seem social..

I am!

Never judge a book by the cover. And does chatting with numbers makes one social?

Do you know short cut chatting can be addictive?
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Moz22: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aitee1:

I am!

Never judge a book by the cover. And does chatting with numbers makes one social?

Do you know short cut chatting can be addictive?
its only addictive to freaks...in as much as I use the short cuts on social media, I dare not use that in sending mails to my superiors at work. Tis just matter of one being enlightened and knowing what's appropriate to do.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by ucheuzor1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
holicalpha:
I love that.

The girl would be like, "Dad, ejo mi mo pe eyin ni, e ma binu"
Young man if u can't type in english please don't comment again o...here No be yoruba forum o
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Aitee1: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Moz22:
its only addictive to freaks...in as much as I use the short cuts on social media, I dare not use that in sending mails to my superiors at work. Tis just matter of one being enlightened and knowing what's appropriate to do.

You still haven't told me how using short cut relate with being social sad
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aitee1:

Check those stuffs in google.com and u'll be amazed they are embrassingly acceptable in internet chats.
Or clearly enlisted in dedicated online dictionaries such as: www.internetslang.com/
www.urbandictionary.com/
among many others.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by mamajaz(f): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lilshorecords:
lol. This shii isnt funny now.
It is really funny. Are you Osun worker ni?. That your father with waka sign toh badt...
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
when did ur father become an insult?
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Moz22: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aitee1:

You still haven't told me how using short cut relate with being social sad
"u don't seem social" was on another basis and nt on d issue of short cuts
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by jomoh: 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
soe:
Lol @"your father and mother"

As in...that word "your father" is only an insult if you had earlier said a bad thing to the person

E.g

Mr A: your are daft o
Mr B: your papa

Mr A: ah ah...how dare you bring my dad into this

....in this case, she had not insulted the guy, so, saying "your father" shouldn't have elicited her vexed reply of "father n mother"

It goes to show how unintelligent most Nigerian girls are.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Aitee1: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Moz22:
"u don't seem social" was on another basis and nt on d issue of short cuts

You still haven't said a thing. How well do you know me to warrant such

Mr social common to state your fact you can't, be beating round the bush.

Guess I'm giving you too much attention, ciao.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by toniet: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? / Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) / Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.