Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter (58889 Views)

#bbnaija Funny Whatsapp convo Between A Nairalander And Gf #photos / Funny Whatsapp Group / Funny Convo Between Girlfriend And Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 05, 2015
Aitee1:
Not funny if you ask me undecided

And I so dislike people chatting with those typo, what's wrong in typing simple 'your' in full?

Someone's dad chatting like a kid undecided
no mind am. Its the man's fault, I respond bluntly to people I see chatting like that with me. Some will write;
-house as hauz
-ok as kk
-food /good as fud/gud

That's how I wanted to submit a CV for a friennd and I was seeing errors like;

- i instead of I
- d instead of The
-poor use of punctuation marks
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by systemz(m): 2:04am On Aug 05, 2015
Lilshorecords:
lol. This shii isnt funny now.
Not funny really Then u must be carrying the whole of Borno State on ur head.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Pecca: 4:16am On Aug 05, 2015
NAIRALAND and lia Mohammed...sorry lia members: so pikin no get dad's cell numba ni? guys go chat shit come tell us here say na btween so and so...if i here?
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by ibelong2efibody: 4:28am On Aug 05, 2015
it simply shows she won't take any shit from anyone abusing her dad
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 05, 2015
missstella:
Lol d babe get anger management
;Dyou forgot to add 'problem' at the end
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by zbone(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2015
fake...
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by missstella(f): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2015
redbeans:
;Dyou forgot to add 'problem' at the end
Do dt for me
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Moz22: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2015
Aitee1:

You still haven't said a thing. How well do you know me to warrant such
Mr social common to state your fact you can't, be beating round the bush.
Guess I'm giving you too much attention, ciao.
. Ok..
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Aitee1: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
no mind am. Its the man's fault, I respond bluntly to people I see chatting like that with me. Some will write;
-house as hauz
-ok as kk
-food /good as fud/gud

That's how I wanted to submit a CV for a friennd and I was seeing errors like;

- i instead of I
- d instead of The
-poor use of punctuation marks

Forget them, they'll learn when such way of writing cost them a fortune!
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by sirkay147(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
iameugene:
Whatsapp convo between a lady and her dad on his new line. Apparently, she didn't have his new phone number stored on her phone... lol. See pictures below
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/funny-whatsapp-convo-between-father-and.html?m=1

Lol...
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Davos19: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ur father n mother n sister and brother n puppy
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dats de trainin she got undecided She must be 4rm SW grin
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by joykelex(f): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lilshorecords:
Get sense bae.
f**k you
Re: Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter by doublex: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) / What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? / Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.