Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland (17512 Views)

4 Emotions Nigerian Cryptocurrency Traders Have Almost Everyday / Tonto Dikeh Insults Her Mother Inlaw That Was The Best Inlaw Before Oooo / 8 Insults Yoruba Mothers Use Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:
To punch your face just dey hungry me.

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
You no fit undecided sad
How dare u dare me? angry
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Do your worst undecided
kinglekan:

How dare u dare me? angry

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Gurgle(f): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
so that your reason for loving it? cheesy

XavierBlue

yeah, wheres your picture??
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Do your worst undecided
I should do my worst? angry
You are a goner!!!

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Kinglekan!!! sad
You well so? undecided
kinglekan:

I should do my worst? angry

You are a goner!!!

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Kinglekan!!! sad You well so? undecided
When I am done with you, you would know the answer to your question.
Lubbisshhhh!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Biggest joke of the year tongue
kinglekan:

When I am done with you, you would know the answer to your question.

Lubbisshhhh!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by scentmarlc(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
krazydave:
Nairaland a funny place where you encounter all sorts day in day out. There is almost never a dull moment in here....
Top common insults in no particular order...

1. Slow poke
2. Dullard
3. Cretinous Fvucktard (my best)
4. wasted sperm
5. "Calling you an id¡ot would be an insult to silly people"
6. ..... add yours.... insults you've seen, heard, or called others.....

Rocktation can you kindly spot out the "romantic" aspect of this thread?

Cc tunnamania11 ishilove wristbangle mhizkel miDehi
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Biggest joke of the year tongue
Iffa beat u now, dem go say na domestic violence.
You be domestic fowl? undecided

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Stfu undecided
I just dey look you since,you dey rant
For only this that thing I promise u don fly you
kinglekan:

Iffa beat u now, dem go say na domestic violence.

You be domestic fowl? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Stfu undecided I just dey look you since,you dey rant For only this that thing I promise u don fly you

U dey mad? undecided
If dem born u well nor give me wetin u promise me.
Eediooootttt!!!
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lost your respect abi?
If I slap u I swear your head go spin undecided
kinglekan:

U dey mad? undecided

If dem born u well nor give me wetin u promise me.

Eediooootttt!!!

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Lost your respect abi?
If I slap u I swear your head go spin undecided

E be like say d _sperm wey I pour for ur mouth still dey affect ur brain abi? undecided

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
shocked wetin that one mean koo
kinglekan:

E be like say d _sperm wey I pour for ur mouth still dey affect ur brain abi? undecided

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
shocked wetin that one mean koo
Ask google. undecided

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Ask google. undecided

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 12:18am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 05, 2015
Mtcheeeeeew undecided, wetin concern me with nicki minaj ass
You see me 4anaconda vid?
kinglekan:

tongue

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 12:27am On Aug 05, 2015
Sassybae:
Mtcheeeeeew undecided, wetin concern me with nicki minaj ass
You see me 4anaconda vid?

Can't you see the resemblance with yours. tongue

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 05, 2015
We dey go psychia tomorrow cheesy
kinglekan:

Can't you see the resemblance with yours. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by rosy4u(f): 1:05am On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan, why u dey treat my sissy like dis naaa sad
I go sue u ooo grin

BTW xavierblue... I dey troway salute oo cheesy

never knew u had masters in badmouthology grin ... abeg no vex if I call u to helep me in some cases sad

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by dyabman(m): 3:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Aisha95:

You're a senseless featherbrained møfo .

ok
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 05, 2015
scentmarlc:

Rockstation can you kindly spot out the "romantic" aspect of this thread?

Cc tunnamania11 ishilov.e wristba.ngle mhiz.kel miDe.hi
I am sending this thread to the Bin in the next 10 mins grin
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2015
scentmarlc:

Rockstation can you kindly spot out the "romantic" aspect of this thread?
Cc tunnamania11 ishilove wristbangle mhizkel miDehi
She won't get the mention. It's Rocktation.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
She won't get the mention. It's Rocktation.
LMAO...Rockstation, which filling station is she rocking? grin grin grin
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:
LMAO...Rockstation, which filling station is she rocking? grin grin grin
cheesy Midehi o! Maybe Oando. Lol
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Daughterzion(f): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wait a minute! I thought u apologized earlier
Aisha95:
Op, you're a shit_ eating asscock blessed with the IQ of a bed bug.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Daughterzion(f): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
And she just apologized!
LadyBoss1:
A bit harsh nau
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
Wait a minute! I thought u apologized earlier
That was yesterday's event.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
And she just apologized!
Lol
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by pbs4real(m): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Lol
so u knw see am abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Addictions,what About It And How To Deal With Them / Free Unlimited Hack Paypal Account January 2018 / Ice Quiz Questions For The Upcoming Kyc 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.