Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Do You Believe Aliens Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe Aliens Exist? (2306 Views)

Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Esdb3: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
I strongly believe they do exist and everything NASA has been telling us is wrong and lies.

One very prominent point that baffles me is there explanation for why there can't be life on other planets:

They said Neptune for example is a ball of gas and does not have the necessary gases our planet have to support life. But what they failed to describe was "what kind of life".

Am human, I live on earth yet I can't live under water but there are living things in water that can't live outside water. This shows that there can be specific organisms(aliens) that have the build to successfully live in places like Mars.

I searched for the pictures of mars and there seem to be the same pictures of a particular place everywhere. How can we take that to define the entire mars?! It is not like mars is a street. It is a furcking planet!!! Earth also have places with sand dunes and frozen water. So saying Mars has frozen water and life can't survive is wrong to me(pls note if this assertion wasn't made, am rusty on my planet science).

I don't believe Nasa and I believe they are liars and the 1947 invasion theory is something you can check too and there have been so many sightings too coupled by a recent claim of 'us not being alone' by the pope.

Time will tell. They can't lie to us forever.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by sonmvayina(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Can you handle the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
There is nothing like alien. Aliens are nothing. but fallen angels.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Esdb3: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
There is nothing like alien. Aliens are nothing. but fallen angels.

Do explain
Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Esdb3:

Do explain
Ok sir,

When the rebellion took place Satan was stripped of his Glory and might and was sent out of heaven( The third heaven). Him and the rebelling angels with him dwell in the second heaven which consist of our solar planet and innumerable galaxies.These fallen angels rules those places and during the course of men exploring space or rather put the beginning of science treaty were made with the fallen angels under the rule of Nebuchadnezzar the King of Babylon.Till today all scientific Intel's Nations have are delivered to them by the fallen angels.And currently a war is going on in the galaxies led by the Archangel Micheal the prince of Israel(Micheal is a warrior) and soon they will be cast out of the 2nd heaven to this earth. So Science is trying to prepare a place for them by making the world aware that there will be an invasion to happen soon. The fallen Angels has taken over humanity. In the Bible God refers to Science as Sorcery
Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by achinaboy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
well there could be aliens,but they are not in this earth we are, forget those flying saucer and crop circles, there are nothing that are occupying this earth except human beings and animal, even those stories about spirits, they are same as aliens stories, spirits can never be captured by a camera, can never be felt nor seen, thas my biliv
Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Esdb3: 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Ok sir,

When the rebellion took place Satan was stripped of his Glory and might and was sent out of heaven( The third heaven). Him and the rebelling angels with him dwell in the second heaven which consist of our solar planet and innumerable galaxies.These fallen angels rules those places and during the course of men exploring space or rather put the beginning of science treaty were made with the fallen angels under the rule of Nebuchadnezzar the King of Babylon.Till today all scientific Intel's Nations have are delivered to them by the fallen angels.And currently a war is going on in the galaxies led by the Archangel Micheal the prince of Israel(Micheal is a warrior) and soon they will be cast out of the 2nd heaven to this earth. So Science is trying to prepare a place for them by making the world aware that there will be an invasion to happen soon. The fallen Angels has taken over humanity. In the Bible God refers to Science as Sorcery

Makes sense. Time will tell.
Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Delusiongirl20(f): 1:09am On Aug 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Ok sir,

Bolded,you gat to throw away your phone and should be outta Nairaland, that's the product of science.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by edufreshy(m): 1:48am On Aug 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Ok sir,

senior man who told you all this story
Just asking

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Esdb3: 2:37am On Aug 05, 2015
edufreshy:
senior man who told you all this story
Just asking

What I thought too but it makes sense with the shocking confessions I've read. Take it as the spiritual explanation not the logical.
Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Ok sir,

And Yahweh happens to be the good guy here? The same dude that planted an evil tree in a "once upon a time peaceful garden"?

Do you have evidence of what you just explained? Quotes and pictures? This is the age of knowledge ,you aint talking to some uneducated cave men. By the way,who is Satan? Do you have a proof such a person exist? You see, you need to close your mouth sometimes when you know next to nothing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by johnydon22(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2015
If you want a thread where intellectual epilepsy is being displayed first hand and a blatant show of educational quagmire you can simply come here and see it first hand. . . Mixing science up with conspiracy theory and fairy tales. . Nigerian educational system didn't try at all

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2015
Lack of education and delusional environment leads to people being superstitious and easily prone to accepting religion.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2015
edufreshy:
senior man who told you all this story Just asking
Its called prophecy
Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by johnydon22(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Its called prophecy
And you just showed everybody how deranged you are, since when did prophecies become sources of a story..

prophecy /ˈprɒfɪsi/
noun
a prediction of what will happen in the future.

Just take a good look at your life and the type of delusional idiocy you proudly exhibit in public. . . Prophecy is a source to your story, imagine such nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2015
johnydon22:
And you just showed everybody how deranged you are, since when did prophecies become sources of a story..

prophecy /ˈprɒfɪsi/
noun
a prediction of what will happen in the future.

Just take a good look at your life and the type of delusional idiocy you proudly exhibit in public. . . Prophecy is a source to your story, imagine such nonsense
Dictionary tell you that but God says prophecy is the. revelation of the past, a note on the present and explanation of the future. So you are wrong.
Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Donblexedo(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2015
sup.dudes am an alien from.mars! i came 500yrs.ago but I lost my ship..now am.stucked in this God forsaken planet
Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by johnydon22(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Dictionary tell you that but God says prophecy is the. revelation of the past, a note on the present and explanation of the future. So you are wrong.
This is not speaking in tongues, its called ENGLISH bob.... Learn it!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by vooks: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2015
Aliens love Caucasians; they are allergic to melanin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by davien(m): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Donblexedo:
sup.dudes am an alien from.mars! i came 500yrs.ago but I lost my ship..now am.stucked in this God forsaken planet
sure you are, and I'm a pixie from winx...

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
johnydon22:
This is not speaking in tongues, its called ENGLISH bob.... Learn it!!!
Am a Spiritual man and i speak spiritually
Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by johnydon22(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Am a Spiritual man and i speak spiritually
Exactly the point, your story have no source. . . (even though that story is curled from the book of revelation, dead sea scrolls and catholic church oral traditions or mythology)...You are here claiming prophecy for it, apparently a prophecy only you recieved. . .You gotta read extensively clutching on nonsensical beliefs isn't doing you much good in this public forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
johnydon22:
Exactly the point, your story have no source. . . (even though that story is curled from the book of revelation, dead sea scrolls and catholic church oral traditions or mythology)...You are here claiming prophecy for it, apparently a prophecy only you recieved. . .You gotta read extensively clutching on nonsensical beliefs isn't doing you much good in this public forum
Foolishness is doing you good I see.... Anyway you are entitled to your stupidity.
Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by johnydon22(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Foolishness is doing you good I see.... Anyway you are entitled to your stupidity.
Hhmmm you sound pained? cheesy Next don't go borrow religious myths and butter it with sci-fi's and wishful assumptions and then refer to your source as prophecy, you need English bro!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
johnydon22:
Hhmmm you sound pained? cheesy Next don't go borrow religious myths and butter it with sci-fi's and wishful assumptions and then refer to your source as prophecy, you need English bro!!!
Pained you say? lol.......I don't have emotions or feelings to be pained....Wisdom is something you cannot have in life no matter how you seek it
Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by johnydon22(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Pained you say? lol.......I don't have emotions or feelings to be pained....Wisdom is something you cannot have in life no matter how you seek it
Hahahahahahaha you don't have emotions!!! shocked cheesy Aaaaaaw i so much love your wisdom, its very cute, keep it up wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Jozzy4: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Stop disgracing yourself , where did God said prophecy is the revelation of the past ?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by johnydon22(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jozzy4:

Stop disgracing yourself , where did God said prophecy is the revelation of the past ?
Lol. . . maybe God adds the meaning of words in the lingual wealth of the English dictionary grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Did this god tell you directly or its just another make up crap?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jozzy4:

Ezekiel and Isaiah were prophesying when they describe what lead to. Lucifer fall. Now is that past or future? When you see me say anything on religion section it is an establish Truth from the Scripture. Seek knowledge out of humbleness and not out of folly.
Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Esdb3: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
ifeness:

And Yahweh happens to be the good guy here? The same dude that planted an evil tree in a "once upon a time peaceful garden"?

Do you have evidence of what you just explained? Quotes and pictures? This is the age of knowledge ,you aint talking to some uneducated cave men. By the way,who is Satan? Do you have a proof such a person exist? You see, you need to close your mouth sometimes when you know next to nothing.

Oh yes yes picture! Nothing really happened in Nigeria before the Brits because there were no selfie sticks then. Homo erectus, dinosaurs exist because you have diagrams of them. Wait! Jesus doesn't exist because he didn't have an instagram account. Paul didn't persecute the christians because damn he didn't tag a picture #bustingthisarsesINTOtheJail #SayNoToTheseChristians.

Satan is a person? Pictures of angels? You are educated and that makes you all-knowing? So you don't have great great great grand-fathers because you don't have pictures of them?

Just to reduce the bunch of successful experiments the NWO have walking like zombies around I'll just try to explain a fact to you or better still request my whatsapp if you wish to fall back into thinking.
Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Esdb3: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
johnydon22:
If you want a thread where intellectual epilepsy is being displayed first hand and a blatant show of educational quagmire you can simply come here and see it first hand. . . Mixing science up with conspiracy theory and fairy tales. . Nigerian educational system didn't try at all

You know what pains me of you? It's the confidence and how much you have rooted your life into what you learnt in school. I used to be like you till I discovered better.

This world is a drama some top dogs are script writers they depend on the likes of you to ensure their tapes don't stop rolling. The world lived before education. The world's morals was great before education. God! You need to come out of the system, you need to stand on a hill outside of earth and see. Think man! Think!!!

I'm sick and tired of clicking and quoting on NL. Bbm? I could give you my pin. But if you, as little as comment something slightly profane when you quote this, you'll get it bad from me!

And please shut up about mixing science with conspircay theories.

Google' Nasa lies' 'phil schneider' 'greada treaty'. My prob? You won't google it. You feel you are an island of knowledge already. Pride and arrogance. Reminds me of a verse "in those days men will be lovers of themselves rather than lovers of God"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Jesus The Son Of God And Promised Messiah? Biblical Proof That He Isn't. / Religious people Are More Likely To Be Racists / Shipwrecked Faith - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.