Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

9stupid Answers And 9stupid Quetions A Must Read - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 9stupid Answers And 9stupid Quetions A Must Read (849 Views)

What Is This ? Please Wrong Answers Only. ( Photo ) / Ten Funny Questions Nigerians Ask And Some Equally Stupid Answers To Them / Goat Eats Man's Food As He Answers Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9stupid Answers And 9stupid Quetions A Must Read by mDotLysouqDotcom(m): 6:25am On Aug 05, 2015
9 Stupid Answers for 9 Stupid Questions

1. Someone calls you at 2am in the night and ask you, "are you sleeping?" Ans: no, I’m picking beans.

2. They see you with your hospital card and NHIS and then ask, "are you going to the hospital?" Ans: No! i'm going to the airport.

3. They see you coming out of the bathroom, wet; ''did you just have a bath?'' Ans: no, I fell into the toilet bowl

4. You stand right in front of the elevator on the ground floor going to your office, yet they ask; ''going up?'' Ans: no, I’m waiting for my office to come down to me!

5. Your boyfriend comes home with a bunch of flowers and you still asks him; ''are those flowers?'' Ans: no baby, they're carrots!
6. You're in the queue at the cinema to buy tickets, a friend see's you and ask; ''what are you doing here?'' Ans: I’m here to pay my school fees!

7. When people see you lying down with your eyes closed, they still ask; ''are you sleeping?'' Ans: No! I'm practicing to die.

8. You went to a restaurant n the waiter asks you: ''Plz can I get you a table?'' Ans: No. Get me the floor.

9. Are you reading this post? Ans:.....?
Re: 9stupid Answers And 9stupid Quetions A Must Read by bluecircle470: 6:46am On Aug 05, 2015
Nope am taking a look
Re: 9stupid Answers And 9stupid Quetions A Must Read by Greyworld: 6:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Ppl can ask foolish questions sha......... Are u slpn?
Re: 9stupid Answers And 9stupid Quetions A Must Read by therealdeal10: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2015
No am jst playing here
Re: 9stupid Answers And 9stupid Quetions A Must Read by DJ2HOT(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2015
mDotLysouqDotcom:

9. Are you reading this post? Ans:.....?
no oooo my eye is just wandering on niaraland pages

(1) (Reply)

Just Funny / Joke Of The Day / Is This Really Bad ? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.