Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Photos: MC Mouthopause Creep To America To Warn Obama Over Gay Marriage…Lol! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photos: MC Mouthopause Creep To America To Warn Obama Over Gay Marriage…Lol! (757 Views)

One Corner Dance See Ghana Soldiers Dance It (gay?) / Nigerian Guy Comes Out As Gay, Looking For A Wealthy Man To Marry (video) / When A Well Meaning Nigerian Warn You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: MC Mouthopause Creep To America To Warn Obama Over Gay Marriage…Lol! by kachysblog(f): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2015
Lol! Saw this on Facebook and feel it’s cool to share. It’s not only creeping…roll over join am. MC Mouthopause is right now on his way to JFK land to warn Obama over gay marriage. See what he wrote below…

Where are the TREKKING Nigerians? Oya join me as I start creeping to the United States to warn Obama to stop GAY MARRIAGES now! This gay matter don pass trek. Na creep I go creep. I no wan hear say Tinubu or Obasanjo ask my hand in marriage. Oya, carry your WORLD MAP and join me now! See photos below....

http://kachysblog.com/2015/08/photos-mc-mouthopause-creep-to-america-to-warn-obama-over-gay-marriage/

Re: Photos: MC Mouthopause Creep To America To Warn Obama Over Gay Marriage…Lol! by cccxxiii: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2015
lol
Re: Photos: MC Mouthopause Creep To America To Warn Obama Over Gay Marriage…Lol! by boboLIL(m): 7:41am On Aug 05, 2015
Heheh... I'm crawling.....
Re: Photos: MC Mouthopause Creep To America To Warn Obama Over Gay Marriage…Lol! by dannyville2(m): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2015
Make we too join na
Re: Photos: MC Mouthopause Creep To America To Warn Obama Over Gay Marriage…Lol! by uzygirl(f): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Hahaha
Re: Photos: MC Mouthopause Creep To America To Warn Obama Over Gay Marriage…Lol! by sammieblaize: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2015
undecided undecided ok sooo its meant to be funny

1 Like

Re: Photos: MC Mouthopause Creep To America To Warn Obama Over Gay Marriage…Lol! by wordbank(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2015
All ds mumu n dia notice me attitude

1 Like

Re: Photos: MC Mouthopause Creep To America To Warn Obama Over Gay Marriage…Lol! by Daughterzion(f): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Omo See Class Difference / What Will You Do If Your In This Suituation / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Gift (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.