Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Comprehension I Want Everybody To Look At This Article That - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Comprehension I Want Everybody To Look At This Article That (402 Views)

Photos Everyone Should Look At Twice Because The Girls’ Clothes Are Painted / Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? / This Woman's Owambe Gele Got Everybody Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comprehension I Want Everybody To Look At This Article That by jameeglen143: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2015
Comprehension I want everybody to look at this article that we passed out before the break love you should have the India skills famine article going to take a look at that here's what we're going to do we already said that going forward we want to try to use our hand to guide our eyes while reading so your hand or your finger or a pad what 642-874 I want to do during this next exercise I want you to be reading the material using your hand but I want you to slowdown on the first sentence of the paragraph and then speed up after that for sons so every time you get to the persons in the paragraph you just going to slow down little bit not extremely slow just carefully after you get that for Sutton's I want you to accelerate ...

http://www.testkiz.com/exam-642-874

(1) (Reply)

Shorts Special / Amazing Deals At Micostarmall / Exists At The Time I Think I’m Going To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.