Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Rayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday 5 August 2015)- Ask, Don't Take - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday 5 August 2015)- Ask, Don't Take (376 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 24th Of August 2015 / 14 Prophetic Fires For The Week: 23rd To 28th August 2015, By Bishop David Oyede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday 5 August 2015)- Ask, Don't Take by dallyemmy: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (WEDNESDAY 5 AUGUST 2015)- ASK, DON'T TAKE

1.Father, thank you for your commitment to my complete transformation and perfection, by bringing to my notice today, sins that could have made many of us your children, to have ended up in hell fire.

2.Thank you Father, for your commitment to your word, that you do not desire the death of a sinner, but that a sinner should come to repentance.

3.Thank you Father for opening our eyes through your word today, that 'taking' our parents' or spouse's things without their consent is actually a sin.

4.Father, by your mercy, wipe away every sin that I have committed, by taking my parents' or spouse's things or properties without their consent.

5.Father, anything that I have ever taken in my life, without the permission or consent of the owner, please, forgive and have mercy upon me.

6.Holy Spirit divine, go back to every second of my life and bring to my remembrance every 'taking' that I have done without the owner's consent, and teach me the best way to restitute my action.

7.Father, let every act of unfaithfulness in my service and stewardship to you, to my nation and to humanity, be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.

8.Father, let every other sin that I have committed knowingly or unknowingly, that is designed to take me to hell fire, be forgiven and blotted out in Jesus' name.

9.Father, whatever I have borrowed but yet to be returned or repaid, please, grant unto me the resources and the grace to return, repay, restore and restitute to the owner.

10.Father, beginning from NOW, let every door that I knock be opened unto me in Jesus' name.

11.Father, no matter what, please, by your mercy, let me make it to heaven at last.

12.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
13. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Try This Prayer Session / What's Your Decision? / Matthew 25:14-46

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.