Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide (53410 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? / Is Celebrating Halloween Harmless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide by ideas4u: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2009
I don't often post spells, I just got this from a "SECRET INDIAN MYSTIC GRAIL"[b][/b].
This prosperity/money bath spell today is different - this is a nice solid traditional spell where all the components work together as they should to create a portal that will manifest the intention. PLEASE DON'T TOY WITH THIS

Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual
You will need:

One green candle.
Three silver coins.
Salt.

Instructions:

Take the green candle and inscribe the amount of money you need on the candle.

Don't be greedy and be reasonable.

Now charge your candle and three different silver coins on your altar.

While they are charging, run yourself a bath. Once run, place within the water your three silver coins and a pinch of salt.

Place the green candle at the foot of your bath.

Now light the green candle and turn off the other lights in your bathroom.

Lay back in the water and focus on the flame of the candle and visualise you recieving this money.

Chant

"The green Dragon flies over the sea

bringing wealth and prosperity to me"

NOTE: Do not wash, just soak in the water. Once the candle has burned down a quarter of the way get out the bath and dry yourself. Take the candle and your coins to your altar. Allow the candle to burn down.

Give thanks afterwards.

This spell worked for me within a week.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A note: If you don't have an altar or you don't know what "charging your coins" means, you can still do this money spell. Take a nice piece of paper, and on the underside, write, "Charge Me!". Turn it over and place your coins on that on a shelf or window sill. That will do the trick.

Not for Commercial Purposes

If you have done and the deed is done, dont forget to post it

Doing is believing.
Re: Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide by JJYOU: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2009
OGA, I DO HOPE YOU ARE AWARE THERE ARE MINORS AND SOME GULIBLE PEOPLE IN HERE. THIS IS NOT NICE

1 Like

Re: Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide by KunleOshob(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2009
But if a pastor says you should give him ten percent of your income and that you would receive a thousand fold it wouldn't be regarded as being gullible even though it has proven not to work. If people can be gullible enough to tithe they can as well try out this method at least it would be much cheaper and cost effective than tithes.
Re: Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide by sucessful1: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2009
just b careful that u dont run out to the street naked,when the dragon arrive,because if u do then that is madness or mental illness as oyibo fox may call it,i mean u don kolo b dat grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide by JJYOU: 3:09am On Mar 21, 2009
KunleOshob:

But if a pastor says you should give him ten percent of your income and that you would receive a thousand fold it wouldn't be regarded as being gullible even though it has proven not to work. If people can be gullible enough to tithe they can as well try out this method at least it would be much cheaper and cost effective than tithes.
it is an open secret you stopped taking your tablets again.
Re: Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide by Ibomade1: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2010
People have to make this money somehow cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide by May22nd(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2012
please let me have your phone no and email address by email me: dele_taiwo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide by Thok(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
Who don try am nah?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide by lordrahaj(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
visit the great (HINDU PEACE TEMPLE) Brotherhood and get initiated as
a full member, for your
spiritual assistance, like money invocation, love spells,
political achievements, freedom, protections, fruit of the
wombs, wisdom and spiritual powers , power to move your
church or ministry, commanding tone and lots more' you
can call the lord here to get more information on
+2347062813359 or contact him on this and follow him
facebook on Hindu Temple , or email him on
lordrahaj@gmail.com, lordrahajam@gmail.com and marinetemple1945@gmail.com.
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, WHAT DO YOU SEEK, WHAT DO
YOU DESIRE AND DREAM FOR?
THE GOD OF WHITE MAGIC, god KRISHNA OFFERS:
POWER TO COMMAND OBEDIENCE
POWER TO FORCE LOVE (LOVE SPELL)
POWER OF WEALTH (OVER NIGHT MONEY INVOCATION)
POWER TO GAIN EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT QUALIFICATION
POWER TO MAKE A FOREIGNER PAY YOU MONEY AND
PHONE CALL TALK AND AGREE (COMMAND)
DETECTING OF SPIRITUAL WIVES AND HUSBANDS AND
SOLUTION
POWER TO WIN ALL CUSTOMERS IN A MARKET
CASTING OUT OF BLACK MAGIC WITCHCRAFT FROM HOME
AND OFFICES
UNLIMITED WEALTH WITHOUT EFFORT
GET HUSBAND OF YOUR DESIRE
LUCK TO WIN WIN LOTTERY, POOL. LOTTO, AND OTHER
BETS
POWER TO CALL A MAN OR A WOMAN'S NAME AND PUT
HIM/HER UNDER YOUR COMMAND
POWER TO WIN ELECTION
POWER TO GAIN APPOINTMENT
E.T.C
Lovely people of the universe, i am a lovely care giver
priest,
peacefully loving people of the universe... Some of you may
have acquainted with me, know me pretty well, gained
fame, extreme wealth, political achievements, freedom,
protections, fruit of the wombs, wisdom and spiritual
powers from my Temple. While some of you will not know
me. Okay, for those who haven't hear about me I am PEACE
LORD RAHAJ, popularly known as BLACK LORD OF
FORTUNE, THE GIVER OF WEALTH, THE SUPERIOR OF RICHES
OR KAJAKALAHAM the leader of the Great HINDU LODGE BROTHERHOOD. Born by a Nigerian and Indian
parents. Raised in New Delhi (India) and currently residing
here at my mothers Land... After your initiation all the
spells we are going to cast for you are going to be free of
charge including the spiritual fire bath for protection and
success, all you are required of is to provide the items for the work you need, (WITHOUT DARKNESS YOU CANT SEE A STAR) there
is no risk no reward so give my powers a trial and you will
not regret it...
Re: Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide by kaja4real: 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
who has done it, let us know na, poverty is badd
Re: Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide by Yarduni: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2017
IDIOTIC

1 Like

Re: Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide by kaja4real: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2017
@op I sent u a mail, abeg reply, don't mind all sanctimonious people above me

1 Like

Re: Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide by Enemyofpeace: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
kaja4real:
@op I sent u a mail, abeg reply, don't mind all sanctimonious people above me
pls when you finally make the money,help me with 100million dollars

1 Like

Re: Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide by chima500: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hello here is my my email markspenser52@gmail.com email me please i want you to elite me more

(1) (Reply)

Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri / David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University / Witches And What They Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.