Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz Dancing And Rocking To Wizkid's Song Ojuelegba(video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz Dancing And Rocking To Wizkid's Song Ojuelegba(video (886 Views)

Usher Raymond Rocking To Phyno Fada Fada In A Club / Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys / Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz Dancing And Rocking To Wizkid's Song Ojuelegba(video by creebhills(m): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
If you are not a Wizkid fan, sorry the lagoon is available for you to jump into #just kidding. it seems it all about the Wizkid season, i tell you one thing i know for sure its all about the recognition for some artist, while for some its all about the fame and the money and lastly for some its all about the Respect.

Well for wizkid its been just one thing, his Music has been earning respect and love from international celebrities, artist, music icons across the globe.
it all started with Chris brown dancing to Wizkid song and inviting him for his tours some years ago.

ALSO READ:
Rita Ora Hits the Beach in Ibiza in White Sexy Bikini after her breakup:http://www./2015/08/rita-ora-hits-beach-in-ibiza-in-white.html

WATCH VIDEO AND READ FULL ARTICLE HERE:http://www./2015/08/alicia-keys-and-swizz-beatz-dancing-and.html

1 Share

Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz Dancing And Rocking To Wizkid's Song Ojuelegba(video by ladyF(f): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
Awnnn

1 Like

Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz Dancing And Rocking To Wizkid's Song Ojuelegba(video by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
I just love the flow of that song.

1 Like

Re: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz Dancing And Rocking To Wizkid's Song Ojuelegba(video by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
how many threads have been created for this topic?? It's basically in every section on NL. LOL!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chaiii God Will Help This Generation…(see What They Are Doing) / Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together – Comedienne Helen / Drake And Serena Williams Breakup After 1 Month Of Intense Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.