Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Dream Need Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Need Help (668 Views)

Dream Need Help Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Need Help by C1charles: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
I had this dream about seeing a mango tree full of mango's. The tree belonged to my Grandmother in the dream, so I went in the garden and picked the fruit. I saw a big over sized mango ripe so I picked it and as I was going to jump over the fence. These people came out of no where and I started chasing me. I throw the fruit over the fence first and then I jumped over picked up the fruit and kept running. Not sure what it means. Can anyone help me please.
Re: Dream Need Help by alienvirus: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
C1charles:
I had this dream about seeing a mango tree full of mango's. The tree belonged to my Grandmother in the dream, so I went in the garden and picked the fruit. I saw a big over sized mango ripe so I picked it and as I was going to jump over the fence. These people came out of no where and I started chasing me. I throw the fruit over the fence first and then I jumped over picked up the fruit and kept running. Not sure what it means. Can anyone help me please.
You have taken someone else's mango. You did you do that.
Re: Dream Need Help by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Some people are trying to take something precious that belongs to you.............. What you need to do is PRAY. PRAY and PRAY.
Re: Dream Need Help by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
C1charles:
Fruits are blessings irrespective of type.And as it has been revealed you are taking posession of your blessing but confrontation shall arise-for that is what the chasing is all about.And after the confrontation shall come challenges, for that is the fence you saw but you overcome this challenges and lay hold of your blessing.

Brother you need to thank God for the battle won before it begins

1 Like

Re: Dream Need Help by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
modelmike7:
Some people are trying to take something precious that belongs to you.............. What you need to do is PRAY. PRAY and PRAY.
No prayer is needed. They showed him what will happen.
Re: Dream Need Help by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
No prayer is needed. They showed him what will happen.
.............. PRAY without ceasing!

1 Like

Re: Dream Need Help by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
modelmike7:
.............. PRAY without ceasing!
On a victory won? Besides What's your understanding of the Scripture quoted?
Re: Dream Need Help by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
On a victory won? Besides What's your understanding of the Scripture quoted?
.............. In victory, lost, pains, good health, lack, need and want, in surplusness, and EVERYTHING: PRAY. There is prayer of praise and worship and there is praying to ask from God, there are prayers for different times. But, i can see you have engraved your heart that when one prays, it means to ASK something from God. When the Holy Book says 'Pray without ceasing', it does not mean 'Ask without ceasing!' Change your thinking my dear brethren. God bless you.
Re: Dream Need Help by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
modelmike7:
.............. In victory, lost, pains, good health, lack, need and want, in surplusness, and EVERYTHING: PRAY. There is prayer of praise and worship and there is praying to ask from God, there are prayers for different times. But, i can see you have engraved your heart that when one prays, it means to ASK something from God. When the Holy Book says 'Pray without ceasing', it does not mean 'Ask without ceasing!' Change your thinking my dear brethren. God bless you.
But your motive Here is fighting your invisible witches. The righteous shall live by their Faith; the word of God says the battle is of the Lord. Besides no one can hinder a Christain blessings or progress, I repeat, "no one". I think you should accept the Jesus in the Bible and not the Pentecostal Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

EXPERINCE 2015 / Catholic Pope: Pope Francis Arrives Nairobi, Kenya For Africa Tour / Interesting - "Star Wars" In Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.