Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Mourinho And Wenger Told By The Fa To Stop Behaving Like Children - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho And Wenger Told By The Fa To Stop Behaving Like Children (921 Views)

Senegalese FA To Recall Mancity Leroy Sane Rejected By Germans / Wenger Told Mourinho He Can’t Sit Next To Him At Coaches Conference / Togolese FA To Bury Late Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho And Wenger Told By The Fa To Stop Behaving Like Children by eezor: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho and Arsenal’s Arsene Wenger are both to blame for the new stricter rules the Football Association wants to apply to managers following the continuation of the feud between the two mangers after Sundays Community Shield match at Wembley.

Arsenal won the game 1-0 with Gunners boss Wenger immediately heading for the tunnel rather than shake hands with Mourinho, and to make matters worse the Blues boss showed how unimportant the match was to him, by throwing his losers medal into the crowd.

The FA bosses have now apparently had enough, and called on the pair to stop behaving like children and to set an example for other managers by conducting themselves in a professional manner.

Two of the new rules concerning the manager’s behaviour in the technical area are sarcastic hand clapping following referee’s decisions and actions such as waving an imaginary yellow card if they feel a member of the opposing team should be booked.

Given Jose Mourinho’s run in with the FA last season, we have no reason to doubt it will not be more of the same this time round.

Source http://www.soccertransfers.net/mourinho-and-wenger-told-by-the-fa-to-stop-behaving-like-children/
Re: Mourinho And Wenger Told By The Fa To Stop Behaving Like Children by Tboysalau(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mourinho And Wenger Told By The Fa To Stop Behaving Like Children by khattab02: 1:08am On Aug 06, 2015
Hehehe

grin grin
Re: Mourinho And Wenger Told By The Fa To Stop Behaving Like Children by nerodenero: 2:04am On Aug 06, 2015
That drama is the reason why so many people would stay glued to their TV set when next the two meet again. It adds value, glamour, interest and above all, it gives Journalist, Sport Analyst and Print media what to talk about.

For me, I am enjoying the feud. Let it continue. Besides, nobody can stop Mourinho from causing problems. He always want to be in the news, to be cynosure of all eyes and I tell you, Journalist love him for his showmanship because he is the news grin grin grin
Re: Mourinho And Wenger Told By The Fa To Stop Behaving Like Children by eezor: 8:31am On Aug 06, 2015
Yes its funny sha
Re: Mourinho And Wenger Told By The Fa To Stop Behaving Like Children by eezor: 12:51am On Aug 07, 2015
nerodenero:
That drama is the reason why so many people would stay glued to their TV set when next the two meet again. It adds value, glamour, interest and above all, it gives Journalist, Sport Analyst and Print media what to talk about.

For me, I am enjoying the feud. Let it continue. Besides, nobody can stop Mourinho from causing problems. He always want to be in the news, to be cynosure of all eyes and I tell you, Journalist love him for his showmanship because he is the news grin grin grin
U r rite shaa

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Have Finally Decided To Sack Jose Mourinho / 1960BET Registration- Https://www.1960bet.ng/odds/registration/affiliate40498 / Stop Losing Money On Soccer Bets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.