Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Terrible Death Of Oil Vandalization - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Terrible Death Of Oil Vandalization (426 Views)

Beware Of Terrible Friends! See What This Lady's Friend Did To Her On Social Med / Beware Of Terrible Friends! See What This Lady's Friend Did To Her On Social Med / See The Traditional Wedding Of Oil Billioniare Chief Emeka Offor @ Oraifite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terrible Death Of Oil Vandalization by bethyz(m): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
This guy was a close neighbour of mine. Few months ago we were just talking of how he will teach me how to make international dishes because he once worked as a caterera. 15 days ago I saw his pictures of facebook. He was married. I guess far away in his wifes town. Just today I heard he was dead. He was invloved in an oil vandalization. He told me he started work in an oil company not knowing its vandalization. I couldn't believe it. Simon is gone just for the love of money. He had nothing. When he started this bad work, he got married,bought a land. He must have made lots of promises to his wife for a better life. I heard as they stole the oil police fired at them the whole thing exploded he got burnt called his wife who carried him back home and died few days latter. The love of money is the root of all evil

(1) (Reply)

Choti Diwali Quotes Status For Facebook / Pratical Workshop For Writers In Lagos / Women Who Made History…today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.