Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees (25997 Views)

Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k / Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by dre11(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
student has been arrested after he tried to kill his niece after stealing her money.

An undergraduate of a college of education in Oyo State, Olajide Ajayi, has been arrested by the Oyo State Police Command for attempting to kill his niece, who is also his school mate, by cutting her throat.

The suspect was accused of slitting the throat of Opeyemi Ajala, over payment of N47,000 school fee.

The victim was said to have given her Automated Teller Machine card to the suspect to collect N47,000 and help her pay the sum to her school account as school fee.

It was alleged that Ajayi used the money to buy clothes for himself and spend the rest on other things.

After failing to give a teller to his niece on demand, the suspect began to avoid his niece but when he could no longer bear the pressure on him to produce the money or the teller, he decided to kill her to mask his track.

To actualise his plan, he allegedly went to his victim’s house with a knife and tip-toed into her room.

After overpowering her, he was said to have slit the throat but unknown to him, Ajala did not die.

The suspect said, “I collected the money, but I spent it. When the pressure from her was too much, and there was no way I could get the money to pay her back, I decided to kill her. One night, I went to her house with a sharp knife to kill her.

“I got to her house at about 8pm; when I entered the room, I locked the door and pinned her head down on the bed. I did not allow her to shout. Then, I brought out the knife and slit her throat. When blood started gushing out and she was unconscious, I thought she was dead and I escaped.”

The state Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Katsina, said the lady survived the attack miraculously, adding that she had been taken to the University College of Hospital, Ibadan, for treatment.

The police commissioner stated, “The lady managed to pick her mobile telephone a few minutes after the attack and called one of her neighbours, who informed the police.

“The suspect will be charged to court soon.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/student-embezzles-nieces-school-fee-slits-her-throat/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by ladyF(f): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
Omg!!! shocked

The heart of man is really wicked. cry

God keep [size=20pt] LadyF[/size] and nairalanders safe

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by hollowpot15684(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
Men are too extreme..

1 Like

Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by INTROVERT(f): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Is God not great..

24 Likes

Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by abobss(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Stop ranting about men and think of the evils you Ladies can perform also

1 Like

Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
because of 45k
charge him to hell!!

41 Likes

Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by themonk(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
title should be 20 year old about-to-be-lynched boy....
at 20 yrs? some people need jungle justice.

3 Likes

Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by Islie: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Such a wicked world if he can do that to his niece.... That means he can do more than that to someone who is not a close relative to him

3 Likes

Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by enoqueen: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Na waoh!
Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by Humblebloke(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
OMG!!!
Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
This one is strong!
Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by nerodenero: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
because of 45k

charge him to hell!!
One that God hasn't called to be with him, no man can kill.

3 Likes

Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by freesinzu(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
cry
Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by mrrebel: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
F.P
Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by sigiyaya(m): 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
FEAR YORUBA shocked shocked

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
its either ogun, oyo or lagos...wetin dey do this p......

i beg o i nor talk o

13 Likes

Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by Israel5(m): 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
The End is near. Draw close to God asap
Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by Caliph69: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
So dark, the mind of man.

1 Like

Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by Drsheddy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
End time things shocked
Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Every parent has to be one way or the other be blamed for the actions,constituted by their children.

1 Like

Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by osanebi4me: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
because of 45k

charge him to hell!!
47k, I'd like to here what the family has to say.

1 Like

Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by Sensie(f): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
That's inhuman
Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by DankemzI(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
For ordinary 47k That's some peoples recharge card o

3 Likes

Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by youngwarlocks: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
and Alaba lives again.....words cannot describe how unserious our current government is.....blood everywhr
Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by writetopoker: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
h
Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by mytime24(f): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Evil

1 Like

Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by lomprico(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
WILD WILD WEST!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by tym92(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
D animal above is one of baba's cow in Daura....

Chaii!!d guy must be a saTANoid....
Re: 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees by Dexema(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
I fink we need to expand our prison facilities Mr buhari,there seems to be an urgent need to incarcerate the animals in our midst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okada Thief Burnt Alive In Cameroon By Angry Mob(Graphic Photos) / Gbenga Windapo Rape Allegation: AOCOED Covers Up Rape Of Female Students / Gunmen Kill Ebenezer Matthew, Youth Leader In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.