Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Are People Tired Of The PR Stunt That Is Caitlyn Jenner? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are People Tired Of The PR Stunt That Is Caitlyn Jenner? (1042 Views)

Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" / Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) / Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are People Tired Of The PR Stunt That Is Caitlyn Jenner? by thepinkcrystal: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Are People Tired Of The PR Stunt That Is Caitlyn Jenner? New Show Flops Losing 50% Of It’s Audience
AUGUST 5, 2015 in Celebrity

Last week I told you that the premiere of Caitlyn Jenner‘s docu-series – I Am Cait, had premiered with a disappointing 2.7 million viewers tuning in, a massive drop compared to the 17 million people who watched Bruce Jenner come out as a transgender woman in the Diane Sawyer interview. [READ HERE IF YOU MISSED IT]

Well barely a week after and more people have lost interest in the woman that used to be the man called Bruce Jenner.

Even after ex Kris Jenner appeared on the show for an appearance in a tense couples ex-couples therapy session, this week’s episode had only 1.3 million viewers, a drop of more than 50 percent from the show’s premiere.

Looks like people are tired of the PR stunt that is Caitlyn Jenner! He wanted to be a Kardashian so bad…

ARE PEOPLE TIRED OF CAITLYN JENNER?

Read More: [url]that1960chick.com[/url]
Re: Are People Tired Of The PR Stunt That Is Caitlyn Jenner? by homeboy205: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Are People Tired Of The PR Stunt That Is Caitlyn Jenner? by kissty(f): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
if u ask me na who i go ask?
Re: Are People Tired Of The PR Stunt That Is Caitlyn Jenner? by enoqueen: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
People are generally losing interest in the kardashians and anything that has to do with them.

There is nothing intelligently new about them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian To Name Her Son Easton? / Who Is Lalasticlala And Ishilove? / [PHOTOS] AY Makun At 36: A Peep Into His Career, Houses, Cars And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.