Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Tecno N7: Tester Wanted - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7: Tester Wanted (409 Views)

Tecno N7 Upgrade Needed Urgently / Help! My Tecno N7 Wifi, Fm Radio And Bluetooth Stopped Working / Who Has Tecno N7 For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno N7: Tester Wanted by paulabdeel(m): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
I have ported Kitkat, Android 4.4.2, to Tecno N7. The real thing not a mod. Go through the N7 thread you will learn a little more about me. I started with Kitkat recoveries. I have ported TWRP and CWM both touch and manual. Without a Kitkat recovery, you cannot flash a Kitkat ROM. There is a major bug in the ROM I am trying to deal with. The screen of the device freezes, but activities such as superuser request go on in the background. I need a tester because I believe that this might be because my device has been severely abused over the past two and a half years and may be weak. I need an N7 that has not been abused like mine. Rest assured your phone will not be bricked. I flashed these ROMs over forty times in the last three days. And anyone that has a link to an MTK 6577 3.4.6.7 kernel should let me know. Thanks.
Re: Tecno N7: Tester Wanted by Immanueladebol(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Tecno sha

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry 9780 Forum / Memory Card Shrinking, Pls Help!!!!! / Hu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.