Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

See How Electric Bed Use To Wake You Up From Sleep - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See How Electric Bed Use To Wake You Up From Sleep (1261 Views)

Girls Yansh Use To Confuse Me / Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! / Imagine You Woke From Sleep And Found Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Electric Bed Use To Wake You Up From Sleep by umar1988: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
See how electric bed use to wake person as soon as it's morning.

Re: See How Electric Bed Use To Wake You Up From Sleep by Skillfullulu(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
Maka why?
Re: See How Electric Bed Use To Wake You Up From Sleep by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lolz.. If that's hw it is i don't think anybody will love 2 use it
Re: See How Electric Bed Use To Wake You Up From Sleep by jimohibrahim(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
That's a bed made for marines and special forces
Re: See How Electric Bed Use To Wake You Up From Sleep by osizi06(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
And when dat happens, i think u wil bi waking up in hell fire
Re: See How Electric Bed Use To Wake You Up From Sleep by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
dem wan kill am? Ah ah
Re: See How Electric Bed Use To Wake You Up From Sleep by haleighaugustu: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
An included wireless remote control allows you to program a favorite sleep position with the touch of a button. You can even control the bed with your smartphone using an app on your smart device. You are curious to know more about bedroom solutions, discover here.

(1) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Proverbs / Coin A Name For This Tricycle. Funny Pix / ★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.