Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Who Sang This Reggae Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Sang This Reggae Song? (2417 Views)

Please Who Knows This Reggae Song / Who Sang This Mtncaller Tune Song?? / Who Sang Melo Lobo Re... 1bay 2bay... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Sang This Reggae Song? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
There is this new reggae Nigerian song I hear sometimes and I really want to know the artiste and title of the song. The voice sounds like Wande Coal. I don't know the lyrics of the song but the chorus sounds something like: (Incorrect words)

BABY I AM ADDICTED ... TO WIN YOUR LOVE
I LOVE YOU SOOOO
NA NA NA NA NA ... YOUR LOVE SWEET LIKE A BANANA NA NA NA

grin grin grin

The words are incorrect but I am trying to give an idea of the song. I know I have not given a clear description of the song but I just need someone to provide some links of the likely matching song. Anybody who gets this song for me based on the very little clue I provided must really be intelligent. grin grin grin
Re: Who Sang This Reggae Song? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
OK. I finally figured out the song.

Artiste is SHAYDEE
Song title is HIGH.

I love that song.
Sorry for the poor description I gave in my first post. grin grin grin
Re: Who Sang This Reggae Song? by Rocktation(f): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ohkey.
Re: Who Sang This Reggae Song? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Rocktation:
Ohkey.
Do you play rock music? I mainly play rock but sometimes I play some very few outstanding Nigerian music like the one I was looking for. cheesy
Re: Who Sang This Reggae Song? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rocktation:
Ohkey.
Rocktation, can i woo u in d wooing competition in romance session?
Re: Who Sang This Reggae Song? by Rocktation(f): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
softapples:
Rocktation, can i woo u in d wooing competition in romance session?

smiley
Do what you may, man. But I can't promise to do anything in return. I've plenty on my plate as it is.
Re: Who Sang This Reggae Song? by Rocktation(f): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ontarget:

Do you play rock music? I mainly play rock but sometimes I play some very few outstanding Nigerian music like the one I was looking for. cheesy

Oh? Cool.
Re: Who Sang This Reggae Song? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rocktation:

smiley
Do what you may, man. But I can't promise to do anything in return. I've plenty on my plate as it is.
oh dear, d date 4 d cmpetition is friday by 6PM, all i need 4rm an angel is to accept nd ur moniker will b written down amongs d ladies dat wnts to b wooed. "pls my queen
Re: Who Sang This Reggae Song? by Rocktation(f): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
softapples:
oh dear, d date 4 d cmpetition is friday by 6PM, all i need 4rm an angel is to accept nd ur moniker will b written down amongs d ladies dat wnts to b wooed. "pls my queen

Whoopsie..I'm getting wooed already.
If all you seek is my permission to "allow" my name be penned down somewhere, then go ahead, attah boy. But I'm saying that if at some point, they begin to expect some kind of rating or speech or anything like that from me, I might as well tell you now that I will not be giving any.

1 Like

Re: Who Sang This Reggae Song? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rocktation:

Whoopsie..I'm getting wooed already.
If all you seek is my permission to "allow" my name be penned down somewhere, then go ahead, attah boy. But I'm saying that if at some point, they begin to expect some kind of rating or speech or anything like that from me, I might as well tell you now that I will not be giving any.
ok dearie 4 d fact dat uve allowed me already is sweeter dan a vacation to las vegas, thanks!!
Re: Who Sang This Reggae Song? by Rocktation(f): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
softapples:
ok dearie 4 d fact dat uve allowed me already is sweeter dan a vacation to las vegas, thanks!!

Right back at you. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Who Sang This Reggae Song? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rocktation:

Right back at you. Goodluck.
ok apart 4rm d wooing competition, can i know u offline? as in who would nt want to associate with an angel? ure truly beautiful
Re: Who Sang This Reggae Song? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rocktation:

Oh? Cool.
Your personal text just confirms you listen to rock. I initially guessed from your user id but I was forced to check your profile now cos I was wondering why the other poster was begging to woo you and what wooing competition is all about. That's unusual cos male rock fans are hard to find not to talk of females. grin grin grin

What category of rock and artistes do you listen to?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best, Migos, Travis Scott Or Lil Uzi Vert. Choose A Side / Rap Is Dead In Nigeria / Download free Instrumental - Bum Bum By Dmw X Davido X Zlatan Ibile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.