Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

An Urgent Advice:office Issue - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / An Urgent Advice:office Issue (360 Views)

JY / Please Urgent Advice Needed On This Job / Urgent Advice On US Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Urgent Advice:office Issue by unchi(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
fellow nairalanders,
i don't really know where to place this topic i hope it get to front page so i can get enough advice,i hope the lalasticala will do the needful.
Here is my story;
something happened in the office today that i don't know what to do pls i need your advice.i gave a letter that one of our distributor brought to my boss to sign,after he had signed he asked me to give it the transport officer,i gave it an industry attachment student who is attached to me to deliver the letter,she went there but could not find the man,the secretary to the transport engineer asked her to bring it that she will deliver it him and she did,when the transport officer came our office my boss asked me if i have given the letter to the TO i told him that i gave it to my IT to give the man, my boss flared up and got angry i asked me to go and retrieve it on getting there i discovered that the TE Secretary had given it to TE to sign and TE minuted it to General Manager,i went to the general's office to check on it,on getting there the GM had already signed it.
i came back with the letter to my boss,he was very angry to the extent that he threw a bottle of water at me and i dodged it the bottle didn't touche me.
my question is that is it right for a manager to behave in a such a manner to a staff of a company,is that not an abuse of an office.i have been pondering on what to do.he even threatened to sack me. Guys i need your advice on what to do plsss cos am confused.

cc lalasticala.
Re: An Urgent Advice:office Issue by eluquenson(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
That's unethical of your manager

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Hairdressers / Job Opening On Sportpagereview.com / Best Online Education Portal In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.