Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

A Survey On The Global Acceptance Of African Wears - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Survey On The Global Acceptance Of African Wears (571 Views)

See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London / Qwessy Market Place - African Wears And African Wedding Wears / High Quality & Unique Designs African Wears (native Wears)@A,ffordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Survey On The Global Acceptance Of African Wears by shekinahola: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
One thing that cannot be taken from us as Africans is our culture which also include our traditional wears.
Globalization has made the world a very small village which has brought about exchange of culture across the globe including fashion.

As part of academic research i am presently looking at how much African wears is being accepted globally irrespective of race or social class and what our dispositions to wearing our traditional wears has become in the the advent of the present globalization of everything.

I will be glad if you could help fill the survey by clicking the link below.
Thanks for your time

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZCmNjMghgg1Tkt59kSUjVN_UEDGpecJt6GVQKzdKAp0/viewform?usp=send_form

Note: The survey is designed for you to be as anonymous as possible, no name, no email, no mobile number are requested.
Re: A Survey On The Global Acceptance Of African Wears by shekinahola: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mod will really appreciate it if you could help me move this to the front page.

Thanks.
Re: A Survey On The Global Acceptance Of African Wears by kossyablaze(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Choi

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Survey On The Global Acceptance Of African Wears by TDlook: 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
took your survey. The questions are somehow. What is your definition of African Native wears . Does it include wax prints (AKA Ankara) made into contemporary styles say for example jumpsuits?
For me as Yoruba, Native African Attire would be Aso-oke hand woven fabric made into Iro and buba. I don't see myself wearing that often.
Re: A Survey On The Global Acceptance Of African Wears by shekinahola: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2015
TDlOOK thanks for your response.

The wears entails everything that is made out of African fabric in any form.

Thanks once again.
Re: A Survey On The Global Acceptance Of African Wears by shekinahola: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Moderator i will be very grateful if you could help me put this on the front page. Plsss

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams On The Cover Of New York Magazine’s Latest Issue (PHOTO) / Seyi Shay Sizzles In White On The Cover Of Blanck Digital Magazine / Fashion Events With Your Denim Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.