Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Most Profitable Business Opportunities Available Online In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Profitable Business Opportunities Available Online In Nigeria (2636 Views)

25 Profitable Business Ideas For 2017 / Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging / 2015/16 AKSU Post UTME Result Is Now Available Online Call:08034108983. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Profitable Business Opportunities Available Online In Nigeria by S111(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
1. Internet Marketing:

The internet has created more ways to make money than I can count. But it
requires a steep learning curve. You need to be very good with browsing the
internet, using software, design skills, etc.
If you’re willing to spend 1-2 years mastering the technical aspects, then go
for it.

2. Freelancing:

This is the toughest business opportunity yet. It requires you doing small
jobs for people all over the world and getting paid for it, but mark you,
unless you are prepared to work like a donkey and have little to no free-time,
then don’t do it.

Add to the fact that you also need to learn technical skills because most of
the jobs you will get are technical in nature.
Again, I ask, do you have 2 years to spare? If you don’t, avoid it.

3. Consulting:
I do this a lot myself, but you requires EXPERIENCE to even have any hope
of making it. Companies pay me big money to advise them.

But like I said, no one will pay you this money if you do not have the
experience. And to get the experience you need to have worked in the area
you want to consult in for some time

4. Mini importation:

This one is very lucrative if it’s done right. And that’s
the problem. It’s not done right here in Nigeria as far as I know and there’s
way too much competition in it.
All mini-importers are dropping their prices to gain an advantage sell more
than others and in the process their profits are sacrificing their profits.
But will be talking more about it in my website, how you can do it right and make money out of it.

5. Network Marketing:

There’s no business opportunity as misunderstood in Nigeria as network
marketing or MLM, as it is sometimes called, and it is for good reason - too
many people have been burned by it.

Most people fail at it because no one bothers to teach them how to succeed
in it. And the amazing thing is it’s very easy to succeed in it. All you need to
learn is how to sell. Master that and gbam! You’re making money.

This is something I will be talking more about in my website.

Now these 5 business opportunities above while lucrative and profitable
have some problems affecting them of which you must know to be able to make much money from it.

I talked about that too, of which you can read.
Re: Most Profitable Business Opportunities Available Online In Nigeria by Kayu1: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2016
Consider online business big time, it is so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than $200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017
Re: Most Profitable Business Opportunities Available Online In Nigeria by Chumaco(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.
Re: Most Profitable Business Opportunities Available Online In Nigeria by mendelsmattress: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2017
Bethelmendels Int'l Ltd present you with a very hot and lucrative business that will bring you an overwhelmed income and turn you to a millionaire this remaining months of the year.
everybody want to become a millionaire but not everybody knows how become a millionaire. That is why Bethelmendels Int'l Ltd no1 dealer on Quality Fashionable Rubber Men Suede Shoe, bring you this business opportunity that will fetch you millions. have you imagine buying a hot fashionable product for as low as a thousand naira(#1000) and sell that same product #2000 for five hundred people, and if am not mistaken that sum will give you (#500000) five hundred thousand naira that depend on how much you really want to sell. some can sell as high as #3000 wow that is mind blowing. this is really a great business to venture into. Distributors wanted nationwide on this quality fashionable rubber suede shoe.
Call/Whatsapp: 07065804088, 08036911296
Visit our website@www.bethelmendels.com.ng
Bulk buyer wanted

Re: Most Profitable Business Opportunities Available Online In Nigeria by Six11(m): 12:16am On Nov 24, 2019
A new book in the market and it's business opportunities are mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Giving Away #1,000 To 10 Nairalanders / Nairaland I am so bored! - What should i do tomorrow...? / Comment On Our Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.