Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

How A Party I Was Not Invited Got Me Into Trouble - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How A Party I Was Not Invited Got Me Into Trouble (564 Views)

How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultist..... / How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) / Trump: I Didn’t Inherit The Republican Party, ‘I Won It’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Party I Was Not Invited Got Me Into Trouble by 0luwatope(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
My first time at a party, a night party for that matter it was fun at first but later turned mortal kombat survival mode. At around 9pm the party was still grooving, the DJ was playing hit song and the chicks were dancing. I as a party novice(i don't attend parties), i was chilling with my first ever alchoholic drink, going from one place to another. Pa! Pa! Pa! It was the sound of a gun i heard and with a twinkle of an eye, everyone dissappeared except me. I don't know how they ran away but am pretty sure there is no magic used. By the time tried to run, i was too late. Infact, the first slap i got from a guy from Aye(a secreat cult) turned me from a drunk guy to a deaf and dumb guy. It was that kind of slap that makes people hear wiiiiiii sound. I was beaten before they realised am not part of the opposite secreat cult society. Though i went through a good session of beating before i was realeased. What pained me most was that i wasn't invited to the party, i gate crashed(going to a party you are not invited). I heard each attendant will go home with food/gifts that was why i gatecrashed and afterall, am a nigerian student, 1st year, food science. Do you want to tell me gatecrashing is bad? BTW, which Nigerian has never gate crashed before ?

1 Like

Re: How A Party I Was Not Invited Got Me Into Trouble by Solomon19(m): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
GOD SAVE YOU THEM FOR BREAK 1 CREATE OF STAR FOR YOUR HEAD....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And" When Will It Close Attitude" / So Sad! Hid’s 94-year-old Sibling Weeps Over Her Death / Girl Strips Naked In Shopping Centre After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.