Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

NEW POLICY ON ETISALAT SHARE DATA SERVICE (NOW FIVE BENEFICIARIES MAXIMUM) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / NEW POLICY ON ETISALAT SHARE DATA SERVICE (NOW FIVE BENEFICIARIES MAXIMUM) (1175 Views)

(www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV / NTEL DATA : Check Out The " Fair Usage Policy " / I need an android lollipop Tablet @40k Maximum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW POLICY ON ETISALAT SHARE DATA SERVICE (NOW FIVE BENEFICIARIES MAXIMUM) by Ndulex(m): 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
It is a pity we find ourselves in a country where multinational companies dish out terms and conditions that neither benefit nor pay their numerous customers for their patronage. As data reseller I suddenly discovered that I couldn't share etisalat data to more than five beneficiaries last. I called their customer care several times and they kept telling me that it was a network challenge. When I couldn't wait any longer, I decided to send them a mail, which they did not hesitate to reply me with an answer which surprised me ---- see below as pasted
"Kindly be informed that the maximum number of child lines that can be registered on the Share Data Wallet plan has been modified from 30 lines to 5 lines"
They have every right to change their policy or terms and condition, but courtesy demands you pre-inform your esteemed customers so that they would adjust or rather get ready to discontinue their patronage. It is cheer wickedness and callous act.
Could this be the end to etisalat share data service which has at least granted some smart individuals self-employed status while providing cheap data bundles to numerous Nigerians? Could it be that Etisalat lost most of their loyal customers to these data resellers?Guess this has made them come out with this wicked policy?
If I may ask, are these resellers not buying from Etisalat? Is it not their data we still buy and sell? Etisalat nawa for unaoooo. Una witch too much ooo
Baba God will open greater doors! Cheers!
Just saying my humble opinion!
Re: NEW POLICY ON ETISALAT SHARE DATA SERVICE (NOW FIVE BENEFICIARIES MAXIMUM) by Ndulex(m): 1:17am On Aug 06, 2015
Ndulex:
It is a pity we find ourselves in a country where multinational companies dish out terms and conditions that neither benefit nor pay their numerous customers for their patronage. As data reseller I suddenly discovered that I couldn't share etisalat data to more than five beneficiaries last. I called their customer care several times and they kept telling me that it was a network challenge. When I couldn't wait any longer, I decided to send them a mail, which they did not hesitate to reply me with an answer which surprised me ---- see below as pasted
"Kindly be informed that the maximum number of child lines that can be registered on the Share Data Wallet plan has been modified from 30 lines to 5 lines"
They have every right to change their policy or terms and condition, but courtesy demands you pre-inform your esteemed customers so that they would adjust or rather get ready to discontinue their patronage. It is cheer wickedness and callous act.
Could this be the end to etisalat share data service which has at least granted some smart individuals self-employed status while providing cheap data bundles to numerous Nigerians? Could it be that Etisalat lost most of their loyal customers to these data resellers?Guess this has made them come out with this wicked policy?
If I may ask, are these resellers not buying from Etisalat? Is it not their data we still buy and sell? Etisalat nawa for unaoooo. Una witch too much ooo
Re: NEW POLICY ON ETISALAT SHARE DATA SERVICE (NOW FIVE BENEFICIARIES MAXIMUM) by OracleHex(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
I was also affected but I heard some reseller still sell for 1GB, meaning that they have found a way to be Beat the system
Re: NEW POLICY ON ETISALAT SHARE DATA SERVICE (NOW FIVE BENEFICIARIES MAXIMUM) by Mak4web(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
9mobile are not ready for business.

Ndulex:

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Samsung Galaxy S3 Or S4 Very Neat To Buy / Iphone Xsmax For Sale 130k / Buy Ur New Blackberry Phones If Ur In Delta Or Lagos Call Me 07038888409

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.