Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. (1449 Views)

Funny Pictures You Can Ever Think Of. / What Do You Think Of This Photo / Suicide Is Never An Option. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by juliusjulius: 2:52am On Aug 06, 2015
Once again, I can not sleep, I have become the exact person I used to critisize.

I have lost myself to vices, I used to be the best in my secondary school days but now I don't even know where I am anymore, I'm losing everything so fast...

This is bigger than me, help me before I'm totally confused. I want a purpose, I want my life back. How do I fight this?
Nairalanders, please help.

Lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by DankemzI(m): 2:56am On Aug 06, 2015
juliusjulius:
Once again, I can not sleep, I have become the exact person I used to critisize.

I have lost myself to vices, I used to be the best in my secondary school days but now I don't even know where I am anymore, I'm losing everything so fast...

This is bigger than me, help me before I'm totally confused. I want a purpose, I want my life back. How do I fight this?

What's the problem, are you depressed?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by juliusjulius: 3:09am On Aug 06, 2015
DankemzI:

What's the problem, are you depressed?

yes, I am. It's like a force is taking everything away from me, in a week , I may lose my studentship, I can't tell this to my parent, it may kill her. My bp keep increasing, I can't sleep anymore, my drinking habit is getting worse...
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by ITSAWRAPP: 3:38am On Aug 06, 2015
juliusjulius:

yes, I am. It's like a force is taking everything away from me, in a week , I may lose my studentship, I can't tell this to my parent, it may kill her. My bp keep increasing, I can't sleep anymore, my drinking habit is getting worse...

The good news is you already know some of the root cause and the adverse effects e.g your new drinking habit which you think is an escape route or a bid to subdue and forget the present. STOP the habit

Brotherly, if declaring to your parent(mom) may kill her, keep it to yourself while you try no matter how hard to legitimately regain your studentship. It is never too late to start again.

I know of a guy who became a graduate 11years after his O'level not because he was not academically endowed but due to years wasted by LASU Part time program having to draw the curtain after 4.5years to seek his dream in another reasonable, sane and regulated Tertiary institution while working at the same time and doing great.

Dreams come true not only to those who believe but also to those who dare to DREAM again when the former dies.

Ultimately, you can only take your life if you created it.

Matt 11:28 -30 says
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (ESV)

Jesus can give you a new beginning, regardless of your past if you will allow Him. All you need do is ACCEPT, BELIEVE that He died for you and CONFESS Him as your Lord and personal Saviour.

It will be a double tragedy for a Nigerian to end up in hell, not with all the trials of being a Nigerian.

Suicide is a shortcut that HELL.

In conclusion, Suicide is not an option, it will kill your mom faster instead.

With Love,
From a concerned brother in the race for SURVIVAL

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by donholy28(m): 3:40am On Aug 06, 2015
first stop seeking solace in alcohol and besides what did u do that caused all this?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by ITSAWRAPP: 3:43am On Aug 06, 2015
donholy28:
first stop seeking solace in alcohol and besides what did u do that caused all this?

Let's LEAVE the past and LIVE the future ©Ayobami 2015
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by donholy28(m): 3:45am On Aug 06, 2015
ITSAWRAPP:

Let's LEAVE the past and LIVE the future ©Ayobami 2015
The past gives us clues to conquer d future
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 06, 2015
My young bro, I once had a problem in school that nearly caused my "studentship" and this is what I did.

I never run to any body for deliverance or prayer. I simply woke up by 12am and and asked God for his forgiveness and mercy.

While unclad in bed, I confessed my sins and cried unto God. Afterwards, I moved on without thinking of it and God took care of it. How He did, I never figured it out until today. All I heard was that my name suddenly was not among the expulsion list, a list I saw a copy of previously.

Your success and failure is in your hands bro and thinking of suicide is cowardice.

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by ITSAWRAPP: 3:51am On Aug 06, 2015
donholy28:
The past gives us clues to conquer d future

Yes it does but not for the social media/public consumption. His parent(mom) or some amebos who know his mom may be a guest on Nairaland and get a clue from the blast from his past if narrated.
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by warrikid(m): 4:08am On Aug 06, 2015
ITSAWRAPP:

The good news is you already know some of the root cause and the adverse effects e.g your new drinking habit which you think is an escape route or a bid to subdue and forget the present. STOP the habit

Brotherly, if declaring to your parent(mom) may kill her, keep it to yourself while you try no matter how hard to legitimately regain your studentship. It is never too late to start again.

I know of a guy who became a graduate 11years after his O'level not because he was not academically endowed but due to years wasted by LASU Part time program having to draw the curtain after 4.5years to seek his dream in another reasonable, sane and regulated Tertiary institution while working at the same time and doing great.

Dreams come true not only to those who believe but also to those who dare to DREAM again when the former dies.

Ultimately, you can only take your life if you created it.

Matt 11:28 -30 says
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (ESV)

Jesus can give you a new beginning, regardless of your past if you will allow Him. All you need do is ACCEPT, BELIEVE that He died for you and CONFESS Him as your Lord and personal Saviour.

It will be a double tragedy for a Nigerian to end up in hell, not with all the trials of being a Nigerian.

Suicide is a shortcut that HELL.

In conclusion, Suicide is not an option, it will kill your mom faster instead.

With Love,
From a concerned brother in the race for SURVIVAL

You have said it all brother.
@OP, nothing dey for dis life wey never happen before o. Its the way u handle it and ur determination to push forward that matters. U need an open mind,if it happens then life goes on. U can start over without telling mumsi till later when u r settled.
The education that is most important in our lives ends at the secondary level,so far u can communicate well and adapt to situations. University degree no be do or die.
All the engineering mechanics and mathematics i solve for university,i never use anyone till today o.
So no reason am sef say u won come die put.
Where u,no try am sef cos e no go work.
Devil don see say u get very bright future so e won cut am short.
Na God u need to fight am to finish.
I guess u have been trying by ur own knowledge and power to handle it, surrender it all now to the one who created u in the ist place.
Getting to God is very easy, just count all the sins wey u dey commit. E no pass 3 or 4.
Decide to stop them and call on God and see if he wont answer u.
Get to a good bible based pastor around u.
No be visioneer own o.
Let him lead u to christ abd u will see the peaceful and purposeful new beginning you will arrive at.
Peace unto u.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by tempex88(m): 5:09am On Aug 06, 2015
Dwell on the positives rather than the negative. Every setback is a setup for a comeback. Thank God for your present situation. In the coming days, you will appreciate God for all u went through cos it will shape u and make u a stronger man.
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by juliusjulius: 5:10am On Aug 06, 2015
Thank u everyone, may you not all suffer like this in Jesus name. Please keep praying for me.
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by juliusjulius: 5:30am On Aug 06, 2015
IdiAmin1:
My young bro, I once had a problem in school that nearly caused my "studentship" and this is what I did.

I never run to any body for deliverance or prayer. I simply woke up by 12am and and asked God for his forgiveness and mercy.

While unclad in bed, I confessed my sins and cried unto God. Afterwards, I moved on without thinking of it and God took care of it. How He did, I never figured it out until today. All I heard was that my name suddenly was not among the expulsion list, a list I saw a copy of previously.

Your success and failure is in your hands bro and thinking of suicide is cowardice.
You know you have problems when you as an etxra year student spend yot r school fees on what is irrelevant and now, it's gonna close in like a week, without any hope. Please keep praying for me.
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by jomoh: 5:47am On Aug 06, 2015
May God help your soul.
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 06, 2015
Lol

My bro they people in more worst situation than you and they keep pushing believing it will get better some day!!

Just pray , believe in God and control your thinking

May God answer your prayers
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by donholy28(m): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2015
ITSAWRAPP:

Yes it does but not for the social media/public consumption. His parent(mom) or some amebos who know his mom may be a guest on Nairaland and get a clue from the blast from his past if narrated.
then its coincidental
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by Osisie(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
Dude, I'm so sorry about this. Pls, have u made any progress yet? What's ur status now? Any luck with the fees?
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by juliusjulius: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
Osisie:
Dude, I'm so sorry about this. Pls, have u made any progress yet? What's ur status now? Any luck with the fees?
No luck yet, I'm still looking for people to help me, though few people here have promised to send something on monday.

Thanks for your concern.
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by Spikkylee: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
I pray for u broda....Be calm and see wat God wuld do..
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of, Please Help. by UyiIredia(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
juliusjulius:

Lalasticlala, ishilove

People living paralyzed neck down, or without legs or hands still find meaning and purpose in this life. How much more you ? Haba now ! The very least you can do is not kill yourself ? Life is precious.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Type Of Nigerians You Will Meet In A ‘danfo’ Bus / VERY URGENT!!! Black Friday NAIRALAND Sales!!! / Http://hotxt.co.uk/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector-reviews/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.