Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

'joining Manchester City Was Easy For Me' - Raheem Sterling - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'joining Manchester City Was Easy For Me' - Raheem Sterling (445 Views)

Raheem Lawal Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) / Raheem Sterling’s Car Collection (Photos) / Nigeria Vs England Will Be Physical, Raheem Sterling Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'joining Manchester City Was Easy For Me' - Raheem Sterling by MUSICOGA: 7:01am On Aug 06, 2015
Raheem Sterling has claimed that it was a straightforward to decision to join Manchester City after learning the club were interested in him earlier this summer.
The England international caused controversy on Merseyside when he left Liverpool to join City in a £49m deal, but Sterling insists that he is only focused on achieving success at the Etihad Stadium.
"The decision was easy when I first knew," the 20-year-old told City fans at an event on Wednesday. "With the players they've got here, it's just a really attractive place to be. I'm happy I made that decision.
"It's been a good pre-season so far. Obviously some of the results haven't gone our way but there are some great players here.
"I'm really looking forward to linking up with them in the coming season. I'm trying to add more goals and creativity to my game. I'm trying to gets my assist numbers and goals up."
Manuel Pellegrini's side begin the season with a trip to West Bromwich Albion on Monday night.
READ MORE>>http://www.naijaplay.co.uk/2015/08/joining-manchester-city-was-easy-for-me.html

Re: 'joining Manchester City Was Easy For Me' - Raheem Sterling by Timerkin1: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
GKL

(1) (Reply)

Win Your Bets On Champions League With Our Predictions / Arsenal Vs Liverpool - Who Will You Bet On? / Manchester United Have Made No Progress Under Van Gaal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.