Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 (2522 Views)

Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications / Gionee Marathon M4 / [hot] Infinix Zero 2 Lite With 3gb Ram, 4g Lte, Android 5.1 Lollipop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 by bongolistik(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2015
In case you don't know, Gionee Marathon M4 has just been launched and we want to compare it with the Infinix Zero 2.

Below are the major differences we noticed between the two devices

= => The first noticeable difference is that the Infinix Zero 2 supports only 2G and 3G network connectivity while the Marathon M4 on its part have support for 3G and 4G LTE network

= => Secondly is the difference in their processors, while the Infinix Zero 2 features 2.0GHz Octa core processor with Mali 450 MP4 GPU we have the Marathon M4 spotting 1.3GHz quad core processor with Mali 400 GPU

= => Then come the OS; The Infinix Zero 2 runs on Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat OS whereas Gionee Marathon M4 runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS.

= => Next is their Camera Pixel; the Infinix Zero 2 spot a 13MP and 5MP back and front camera, while the Marathon M4 features 8MP and 5MP primary and secondary camera

= => Finally is the battery capacity; Infinix Zero two spots a 2300mAh battery capacity whereas the Marathon M4 features a whopping 5000mAh battery capacity.

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/08/infinix-zero-2-x509-vs-gionee-marathon.html
Re: Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 by warrenweste(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2015
what abt the ram ?? angry
Re: Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 by Zzyco: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2015
Thanks for the info.. Similarities.. They are both chinco.. Major part are produced in chinaland..
Re: Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 by lekjons(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2015
And their price??
Re: Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 by bongolistik(m): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2015
warrenweste:
what abt the ram ?? angry
both are 2gb RAM that is why it wasn't mentioned
Re: Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2015
bongolistik:
In case you don't know, Gionee Marathon M4 has just been launched and we want to compare it with the Infinix Zero 2.

Below are the major differences we noticed between the two devices

= => The first noticeable difference is that the Infinix Zero 2 supports only 2G and 3G network connectivity while the Marathon M4 on its part have support for 3G and 4G LTE network

= => Secondly is the difference in their processors, while the Infinix Zero 2 features 2.0GHz Octa core processor with Mali 450 MP4 GPU we have the Marathon M4 spotting 1.3GHz quad core processor with Mali 400 GPU

= => Then come the OS; The Infinix Zero 2 runs on Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat OS whereas Gionee Marathon M4 runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS.

= => Finally is the battery capacity; Infinix Zero two spots a 2300mAh battery capacity whereas the Marathon M4 features a whopping 5000mAh battery capacity.

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/08/infinix-zero-2-x509-vs-gionee-marathon.html

This is not detailed enough. Have you used any of the phones? You don't compare by just listing out specs.

Quite misleading.
Re: Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 by bongolistik(m): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Mrkelv:

This is not detailed enough. Have you used any of the phones? You don't compare by just listing out specs.

Quite misleading.
laid hands on Infinix Zero 2 already but since the Gionee M4 was just launched, it is still out of reach for now. The question here, is that were you able to notice the difference between the specs of both devices? and we have some other form of camparison that is regarded as hands on review and you know it is definitely not this. guess you were just trying to play a little devil's advocate here
Re: Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
bongolistik:
laid hands on Infinix Zero 2 already but since the Gionee M4 was just launched, it is still out of reach for now. The question here, is that were you able to notice the difference between the specs of both devices? and we have some other form of camparison that is regarded as hands on review and you know it is definitely not this. guess you were just trying to play a little devil's advocate here

Hello ,

Since the M4 is not in Nigeria , then why are you trying to compare it with Zero 2? If you want to compare 2 phones , it is expedient you have first hand experience of both of them , so that you can make a better judgement. Don't just list out specs. Its misleading.

Yes , I noticed the difference inspecs but specs dosent really matter when comparing 2 phones. A 1GB ram octacore smartphone can outperform a 2GB RAM Quad core smartphone. #Fact. That's why its good to have experience of both of them before you give any judgement.

Do you follow foreign blogs? Have you read their reviews? Can you compare your review with theirs?

And you say you've laid your hands on Zero 2. God don catch you. I use Infinix zero 2.

Tell me 7 differences between Infinix zero 2 2015 and Infinix zero 2014.

Tell me 2 "Drawbacks" of Infinix zero 2. Because the phone is not 100% perfect.
Re: Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 by niceguy7(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Galaxy win white colour.....14k
Gionee m2.....17,500+the accessories
Bold 5 white colour 9900....9,900
Conditions: neatly and carefully used + guarantee

Pls whatsapp: 08075753750 for them pix
Re: Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 by bongolistik(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mrkelv:

Hello ,

Since the M4 is not in Nigeria , then why are you trying to compare it with Zero 2? If you want to compare 2 phones , it is expedient you have first hand experience of both of them , so that you can make a better judgement. Don't just list out specs. Its misleading.

Yes , I noticed the difference inspecs but specs dosent really matter when comparing 2 phones. A 1GB ram octacore smartphone can outperform a 2GB RAM Quad core smartphone. #Fact. That's why its good to have experience of both of them before you give any judgement.

Do you follow foreign blogs? Have you read their reviews? Can you compare your review with theirs?

And you say you've laid your hands on Zero 2. God don catch you. I use Infinix zero 2.

funny you, I know you want to hear more from me, and to your conclusion I am lieing to you that I have laid hands on Infinix-zero 2 hence your comment "God don catch you" and you need me to start proving to you that I have truly laid hands on Infinix-zero 2 by giving you 7 differences right, but that is not what I will be here to prove nor debate, and I wanted to end here without giving further details but will still not do that fully. For your Info I ordered Infinix Hote Not Pro together with Infinix Zero 2 at the same time, gave the Infinix-zero 2 to my younger cousin as her birthday gift, then because of Infinix Hot Note Pro quick charge and battery coupled with the 5.5inches screen, I kept it as my second phone for many other purposes. So never you jump into conclusion again just like that and who made mention anywhere that Infinix-zero 2 is 100% perfect if not that it looks you like jumping into conclusion at anything you read or see. Peace and bye for now cos I have something else to attend to
Re: Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mrkelv:

Hello ,

First and foremost, 1gb ram android with a 8 cores can never outperform a 2gb ram with 4 cores. It's not feasible. 8 cores need 2gb ram to perform, else the UI will lag like crazy.

2ndly not all chipsets are of the same level and make. There are snapdragon variation, Exynos and Mediatek. Snapdragon is currently the most powerful of all, and a quadcore s801 is more powerful than an octacore A7 and A15.

As for the drawbacks of zero 2, I'll give you 10.

-The oncreen key feature eats up the screen's real estate, and makes the predecessor with it's hardware keys seem bigger and less intrusive.
-Doesn't come with notification light.
-The Amoled screen concept Zero 2 borrowed from Samsung helped to kill 2 birds with one stone by improving the screen display and helping the battery to last a little longer, but unfortunately, the phone doesn't support fast charging. Not cool.
-Non-removable battery, even as Zero 2 kinda downgraded from it's predecessor's metal chasis and glass finish to a toughed plastic design.
-Heats up on heavy usage.
-Not as anesthetically pleasing to the eyes, no thanks to the plastic finish, oncreen key features, and the the ledless lower partition.
-The primary camera suffers from overexposure and is generally terrible in low light conditions.
-Making and receiving phone calls momentarily interrupt ongoing downloads. Multitasking efficient indeed? Lolz.
-The UI doesn't support multi-window feature, which is kinda sad for an octacore device with a processor clocked at a speed of 2.0ghz.
-Lack of OTG.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 by mosopefoluwa: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hello Koice,

Thank you for your comment.

I'll like to know with all you''ve stated. Do you think the InfinixZero2 is a good buy.

Got one from konga but the speakers were defective n had to return it the next day. I have requested a refund but dunno if I should order same fone again.

Your advise, please
Re: Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
mosopefoluwa:
Hello Koice,

Thank you for your comment.

I'll like to know with all you''ve stated. Do you think the InfinixZero2 is a good buy.

Got one from konga but the speakers were defective n had to return it the next day. I have requested a refund but dunno if I should order same fone again.

Your advise, please

Don't. Zero 2 is not a good buy. Go for another brand. UMI is a good alternative.
Re: Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 by didit04: 3:38am On Aug 08, 2015
In my country indonesia, infinix zero 2 have different specs. Infinix mobile have upgrade the specs only for indonesia. Dual simcard both 4g able. Octacore mtk6753 mali t720 64 bit. 3gb ram. Lollipop 5.1.

Re: Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 by mycrr04(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2015
Comparing two china phones....smh...nt interestd
Re: Comparing Infinix Zero 2 With Ginonee Marathon M4 by okitikpo: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2015
mycrr04:
Comparing two china phones....smh...nt interestd
your general hatred for China phones might be causing you big problem and keeping you blind in modern day technology and making informed judgement when it comes to modern day phones might also elude you. You detest China phones but love Samsung and HTC phones, meanwhile they are all similar group of people in the Asian continent producing those devices. You mentioned China phone as if you don't know that the current 3rd world best smartphones manufacturer is a Chinese company; if you have not heard of Xiaomi then I guess you are still living in the oldies. You might also be unaware that Huawei has currently toppled HTC in smartphones making and it might also surprise you that OnePlus2 the newly launched Chinese phone is comparing almost favourable with Samsung galaxy S6.

All in All I just intended to enlighten u a bit so will from now stop generalzing your hatred for China phone because of the knowledge u probably don't know about modern day smartphones.

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Stream Live Matches On Any Smartphone / Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? / Which One Is Better Between Xiaomi Mi 9t And Oppo F11 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.