Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Job Offer For App/web Developer With Creative Designing Skills Immediately - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Job Offer For App/web Developer With Creative Designing Skills Immediately (506 Views)

Urgent!!! Php Developer With Laravel Skills Needed / Earn $1000 Or More Building A Mobile App + Web Admin Panel [Freelance Job] / Php,html And Sql Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Offer For App/web Developer With Creative Designing Skills Immediately by Objonnas: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hello Folks,

I just got a request from a friend of mine in Canada saying he needs an app developer immediately

Since he is an international folks his standard would be high and you have to be really good to apply for this job, if you are interested you sendyour CV to obijonnas.oj@gmail.com.

or call 08114735250.

The salary in not somuch but something reasonable in his word '' i need a young folk because i may not be able to afford the seniors''

This is what i owe my fellow youths without good jobs out there, i hope we also in return get favours from unknown people when we need them in the future.

Thanks Nairaland for giving us a platform to reach people with relevant details.

Regards,
Objonnas.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pick Some Cash Online Today! Download And Install This Binary Option Script / Call Here For A Proffessional Web Developer. / We Want To Build A Team Of Mobile And Web Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.