Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Infinix Zero Battery Died While Installing New Custom ROM - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Infinix Zero Battery Died While Installing New Custom ROM (742 Views)

Pros And Cons Of Installing A CCTV System In Your Homes Or Offices. / Download Updated List Of All Gionee Firmware, Stock Rom And Custom Rom / Download Updated List Of All Tecno Firmware, Stock Rom And Custom Rom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero Battery Died While Installing New Custom ROM by Endy10(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
I gave my phone to a guy to help me root and also to instal a new custom ROM. the phone is an infinix zero phone. after deleting the old ROM, he tried to put in the new one. in the process of doing so, the phone went off due to low battery. now the phone doesnt charge. it just shows the battery charging sign and goes off again. and the battery is not removeable. pls i need help on what to do because he hasn't found a solution to the problem yet. pls help...
Re: Infinix Zero Battery Died While Installing New Custom ROM by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Endy10:
I gave my phone to a guy to help me root and also to instal a new custom ROM. the phone is an infinix zero phone. after deleting the old ROM, he tried to put in the new one. in the process of doing so, the phone went off due to low battery. now the phone doesnt charge. it just shows the battery charging sign and goes off again. and the battery is not removeable. pls i need help on what to do because he hasn't found a solution to the problem yet. pls help...
Guy pls a M3 brick for my hand how fit unbrick it
Re: Infinix Zero Battery Died While Installing New Custom ROM by Endy10(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Guy pls a M3 brick for my hand how fit unbrick it

i have no idea brother. but you can always create a thread for the Ogas in the house to help you. my own case na DIE
Re: Infinix Zero Battery Died While Installing New Custom ROM by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Endy10:

i have no idea brother. but you can always create a thread for the Ogas in the house to help you. my own case na DIE
Na d same thing now
Re: Infinix Zero Battery Died While Installing New Custom ROM by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 08, 2015
This one na gobe, ayakata, original gobe...

(1) (Reply)

Four New Elements Have Just Been Added To The Periodic Table / Is This Possible? / !!!cheapest Most Reliable Power Inverter Ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.