Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,984 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Why Do Some Adults Dread Taking Drugs During Illness? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Some Adults Dread Taking Drugs During Illness? (376 Views)

Why Your Partner May Leave You During Illness / Why Your Partner May Leave You During Illness / ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Adults Dread Taking Drugs During Illness? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Despite being in the microbiology field, my lady dread taking drugs even when ill.
She'l rather get some rest to improve her immunity.

Is there any medical condition responsible for this?

I'm tired of the row we have whenever she's ill.

Medics in the house, I need your advise here.
Re: Why Do Some Adults Dread Taking Drugs During Illness? by jaymejate: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
02062839000000, call my late mom to ask that question or you move down To UCH for better info.
Don't forget to get practical at LUTH
Re: Why Do Some Adults Dread Taking Drugs During Illness? by Keepshining(f): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Simply because there is no medcine without adverse reaction whether mild or severe.In other words nobody wants to die untimely.
Re: Why Do Some Adults Dread Taking Drugs During Illness? by tforever(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
to me the body is not meant for drugs. if we can all discipline our taste and consciously listen to the voice of our body we will never need drugs.

(1) (Reply)

Online Marketers Needed / The Importance Of Early Detection Of Cancer / Health Benefits Of Garlic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.