Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

This Is Your Opportunity To Make N30k/week. No Excuses! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Is Your Opportunity To Make N30k/week. No Excuses! (2131 Views)

Opportunity To Own a Free Plot Of Land in Lagos / How Newbies Are Making $500 With Just $18 Investment With Our Team. No Excuses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Your Opportunity To Make N30k/week. No Excuses! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2015

www.goldmineliberty.com.

Financial Empowernment: Get Paid N30k Per Week. Guaranteed!

Introducing GLC (Goldmine Liberty Concept) Students Delight Package.

This genius idea was designed by GLC for students, youth corps members, the unemployed, even workers who want alternative income source or anyone who wishes to urgently raise money for needs like house rent, shopping or any small business project or expenses whatsoever. GLC's short term funds is geared towards helping members earn faster and circle out in less than one week to a month.

LEARN HOW YOU EASILY TURN N2,500 INTO N30,000 IN A WEEK WITH GLC'S (GOLDMINE LIBERTY CONCEPT) STUDENTS DELIGHT FUND.

Requirements:-
1) Internet/mobile phone
2) N2,500 GLC registration fee (if you don't have the cash, no problem)
3) Your bank account

NOTE: If after my explanation, you don't have the N2,500 or you're a doubting Thomas who's not willing to part with N2,500, no problem at all. I can register you for FREE. Then you can come back and drop your testimony. I don't want anyone to lose this golden opportunity by saying that they don't have the N2,500 to register.
Since you stand to gain N30k and lose N0.0, then I don't see any reason why you won't register since someone is paying the reg fee for u.
I'm not going to charge you a kobo out of the N30k. If you feel like doing something equally good in return, then you can help someone else same way I helped you.
Once again, I WILL REGISTER YOU FREE if you indicate interest to participate in the program.

HOW IT WORKS:
The scheme has only TWO levels.
-Level 1 - You bring 4 people and get N700 on each = N2,800

-Level 2 - Your 4 brings 4 people each, making 16 people and you get N1,800 on each = N28,800

Total = 2,800 + 28,800 = N31,600
Admin fee = N1,600
Your balance = N30,000

Gbam! That's all and you circle out! End of program!

-If you need to raise more money, you can re-enter the students package again.
-If you want to raise higher amount you can register for a higher package.
-If you are not interested any more after circling out, u can say bye bye.

Remember that all your earnings goes directly into your bank account. Nothing like paypal, payoneer, voguepay, cheque or any intermediary. Everything is in NAIRA. You don't bother about buying or selling of dollars. Withdrawal charges is N0.0.
You don't need to pay a dime into my personal account or any members account. Anytime you enroll a member, your earnings appears automatically. This takes only a second

GETTING ACTIVATED

STEP 1: Pay N2,500 into any GLC corporate bank account.
Account Name: Goldmine Liberty Concept Ltd.
Account Numbers:
Access Bank: 0695144517
First Bank: 2026841236
GTBank: 0162048286
Diamond Bank: 0058407881

Note: None of the accounts belongs to me. They belong to the company. You can always verify for yourself with the help of google. If you discover anything otherwise, feel free to label me a scam.

STEP 2: After payment send your payment details to epinrequest@goldmineliberty.com.
The payment details should be your name, teller number, phone number, the bank and branch you paid in from.
Then you'll get a reply from them asking if they should send your e-pin or if they should help you register.
Just reply that you already have a mentor and they should send your e-pin.
A voucher (e-PIN) would be sent to your mail for activation of your account on GLC.

STEP 3: When u get your e-PIN, notify me so that I can send you the link to use for your registration which takes less than 2minutes.
After registering, log into your account and input your bank details.
You'll also see your link which you should send to me so that i will give others your link to register with, same way you registered with someone else's link. Keep checking account and see how your earnings pile up.

WHY ITS IMPORTANT TO REGISTER WITH MY TEAM.
The truth is that you are allowed to register directly with the site without using anyone's link. However this would imply that you will do every single work involved in referring your downlines. The aim of joining my team (by registering with the link I send you) is to make things easier for you by letting us help you with some downlines. At the end of the day, everyone is happy.

WHY I CHOSE TO PARTAKE IN THIS PACKAGE.
I know a lot of you might have come across dubious MLMs, pyramid schemes, get-rich-quick ponzi schemes and the like. Their schemes sound so easy on paper whereas it is practically impossible to implement. These fraudulent schemes retain certain uplines for several months and even years at the top of the pyramid who keep exploiting the efforts downlines at the bottom.
In contrast, GLC does not promise you millions of dollars. It is practicable, authentic and income is decent. Also, it is structured with only TWO levels to make you circle out in a week or less. Once you circle out, you're removed from the structure so that others can also earn too.

My team has a whatsapp group for registered members. Our facebook group is. GLC TEAM DYNAMIC.

ABOUT GLC
GLC is a world-renowned platform with impeccable records, devoted to financially and intellectually empowering millions of aspiring entrepreneurs worldwide.
For more about GLC, you can visit
www.goldmineliberty.com
They are also registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria.
Phone: +2348128515510, +2348133983563
Email: info@goldmineliberty.com
Address: Plot 377A, Omofade Crescent, Omole Estate, Ojodu Berger Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

You can research more and confirm everything for yourself. If you have any questions, ask me here or feel free to contact me.
This is my Pin: 3327a25c. Phone:09092859234.

GLC's recent mega launch in Owerri

GLC's recent launch in Port Harcourt and Calabar

GLC office in Omole Phase 1 Lagos State.
[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2287265_glcsam_jpeg9fceccef02c8b67931240f2b782880de[/img]

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2287266_glcpix5_jpegf9259a3ea525e4631d3b28264e12ea2f[/img]

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2287267_glcpix4_jpege0592b2e4b84889666c90c47387d0201[/img]
Re: This Is Your Opportunity To Make N30k/week. No Excuses! by uchechefaith(f): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lemme continue looking free online stuff i cannot come and kill myself

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Where Will l Borrow Money Online / Invest And Trade Forex With Alpari / VIDA Divina-distributors/affiliates Wanted(free Sign Up)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.