Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Why Do Naija Celebrities Rush To Wear Clothes They See On People? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do Naija Celebrities Rush To Wear Clothes They See On People? (1208 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! / [PHOTOS] Why Do Naija Lesbians Love To Stroke Their V@gina Lips?! / 10 Rich Naija Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Naija Celebrities Rush To Wear Clothes They See On People? by tpiar: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
I thought it was supposed to be the other way round.

if you doubt me, wear a cloth then see how fast our celebrities are photographed wearing the same.
Re: Why Do Naija Celebrities Rush To Wear Clothes They See On People? by kossyablaze(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
I tire

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Naija Celebrities Rush To Wear Clothes They See On People? by Cutehector(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
They wear clothes they see on foreign celebrities.... That's the problem...
Re: Why Do Naija Celebrities Rush To Wear Clothes They See On People? by tpiander: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
no, they wear clothes they see on regular Nigerians.

the foreign clothes are only when they want to show cleavage.
Re: Why Do Naija Celebrities Rush To Wear Clothes They See On People? by RedCard1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
They wear clothes they see on foreign celebrities.... That's the problem...
cos they're copy cats.....especially Ini Edo and Ebube Nwagbo
Re: Why Do Naija Celebrities Rush To Wear Clothes They See On People? by Cutehector(m): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
RedCard1:
cos they're copy cats.....especially Ini Edo and Ebube Nwagbo
its just so annoying.... because niki minak wears one pretty outfit, they go source for dat same outfit, and d worse part Is dat it will be d same color.. Whch will nw be very obvious.. Dats why u see pics of "who wore it better"
Re: Why Do Naija Celebrities Rush To Wear Clothes They See On People? by tpiander: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
I don't get why they rush to wear clothes they see on others.

Why the rush especially?

(1) (Reply)

Wendy William Shades The Heck Outta Ariana Grande, Fans Want Her Show Canceled / Empress Njamah Goes Local,See What She Was Spotted Eating(photo) / See How These Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities Lost Their Virginity (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.