Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Should You Know The Day Of CHRIST - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should You Know The Day Of CHRIST (624 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man / Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Know The Day Of CHRIST by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
what would have you done or will do differently,if God had told us when exactly His second coming will be ?
Re: Should You Know The Day Of CHRIST by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Questions for the gullibles
Re: Should You Know The Day Of CHRIST by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Questions for the gullibles
i wish you become one when theres still time
Re: Should You Know The Day Of CHRIST by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
nseke:
i wish you become one when theres still time
FYI am a saint of God, that is even if you know what it means.
Re: Should You Know The Day Of CHRIST by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
FYI am a saint of God, that is even if you know what it means.
would like you to tell me what it means pls
Re: Should You Know The Day Of CHRIST by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
nseke:
would like you to tell me what it means pls
It means you need to study to show yourself approved

1 Like

Re: Should You Know The Day Of CHRIST by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
It means you need to study to show yourself approved
thank you for your kind admonition-yet if i got you right,rapture or the second coming of our Lord Jesus is a reality
Re: Should You Know The Day Of CHRIST by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
nseke:
thank you for your kind admonition-yet if i got you right,rapture or the second coming of our Lord Jesus is a reality
Yes it is.....Let's say 20yrs maximum.
Re: Should You Know The Day Of CHRIST by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Yes it is.....Let's say 20yrs maximum.
your postulations
Re: Should You Know The Day Of CHRIST by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
nseke:
your postulations
Interpretation of the signs of the time .....The beast from the sea is rising already and the Beast from the earth is already here waiting for the revival of the Beast from the sea.
Re: Should You Know The Day Of CHRIST by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Interpretation of the signs of the time .....The beast from the sea is rising already and the Beast from the earth is already here waiting for the revival of the Beast from the sea.
averge christian today is without doubt that the end is near but mind you that Gods' timing differs from our

(1) (Reply)

The Church Is The Ecclesia Of The Kingdom Of God / Why Are Muslims Not United / Breaking!! Why Pastors Should Have TERM LIMITS And Practise DEMOCRACY!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.